• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
        Ok, guess I'll be running by home depot today so I can get some out. Might be a little late, but it should still help.
        Just remember that not all Weed and Feed is or contains pre emergent. Be sure whatever you get specifically states pre emergent.

Comment

What's a good alternative to barricade? That crap is expensive

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
            What's a good alternative to barricade? That crap is expensive
            Find something that has Atrazine/Dimension. Not sure what Home Depot sales. We use Resolute which has the exact same active ingredient as Barricade and cost around 5.00 per acre.
            Last edited by RMW; 02-18-2018, 10:47 AM.

Comment

I will broadcast my yard the 1st week March. A mixture of 24D, Roundup and Simazine.... I've been using it for years. My problem is dandelions and clover!!! Now if I can get the dadgum Blue Stem under control; I'd be a happy camper!!! After skipping a few years due to work schedules that stuff went nuts!!! I'm treating that junk with MSMA.

Comment

I don’t suggest applying Atrazine on green Bermuda.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazyman View Post
                  What are y'all using....Specifically for stickers..
                  I have them bad on my sandy 4 acres. We’ve only been there a year and I’m hoping we get them under control over the next couple of years. I was recommended “pendulum” pre-emergent.

Comment

I put 30lbs out today, just south of Fort Worth and got rain. Another 30lbs next weekend (depending on rain).

Comment

Yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                        I put 30lbs out today, just south of Fort Worth and got rain. Another 30lbs next weekend (depending on rain).
                        What kind did you put out?

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                          What did you put out? Where’d you get it?

Comment

Wish i put it out friday

Comment

Originally posted by Chef View Post
                              I will broadcast my yard the 1st week March. A mixture of 24D, Roundup and Simazine.... I've been using it for years. My problem is dandelions and clover!!! Now if I can get the dadgum Blue Stem under control; I'd be a happy camper!!! After skipping a few years due to work schedules that stuff went nuts!!! I'm treating that junk with MSMA.
                              Where o where did you find MSMA? This stuff is golden but cant be found anywhere. I used my last bit 2 years ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm in Houston and put out Barricade and 15-5-10 yesterday. We have a couple of young fruit trees, so I generally avoid Atrizine/ weed n feeds. I try to stay on Randy Lemmon's schedule as best I can. The yard has improved markedly in the 2.5 years I've been on his plan.

The freezes knocked the lawn down pretty good and I can tell that the weeds are making a strong comeback, so i'll hit it with some weed beater in another week or two, after this weeks rain.

I buy everything at Ace

Comment

Working...
                                X