Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Swordfishing trip auction for little league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My son hooked up to his first swordfish.
    Attached Files

Comment

If you win and want to fight the fish stand up then you can throw the harness on real quick and make some memories that way.

Comment

I may have a silent bidder, not a member on here, when is the trip for?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          There are some folks just laying in the weeds.
          You better get that driver under control before TBH Golf. Now get off the course and work on your bidding strategy

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
            I may have a silent bidder, not a member on here, when is the trip for?
            I will work with the winners schedule to make it convienient for them. I prefer to fish in the summer because the days are longer and the seas are calmer.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
              You better get that driver under control before TBH Golf. Now get off the course and work on your bidding strategy
              My golf game needs way more work than my bidding strategy.

Comment

My golf game needs way more work than my bidding strategy.

I know that!

Meaning I know you are going to have the bidding under control even if Curt shows up
                Everyone's golf game can get better. Win the fishing trip and I'll send you a dozen AVX.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                  I know that!

Meaning I know you are going to have the bidding under control even if Curt shows up
                  Everyone's golf game can get better. Win the fishing trip and I'll send you a dozen AVX.
                  That's guy Im looking for in the weeds.....I know he is there.

Comment

That's guy Im looking for in the weeds.....I know he is there.

He’s a land lover
                    You have nothing to worry about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

72 hrs from now this will be a good one to watch.

Comment

I know I’ve done my job when my friends send me pics like this the next day. Haha. Over 4000 views in 4 days!!! I’m getting excited to watch the fisherman come out of the woodwork for this one.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hog. I’m swamped for the next three years with kids and sports. Then retiring. Buying a bigger CC and fishing. When the time comes I’d like to contact you and maybe hire or bribe you to ride out and show me some things. I’ve always been an onshore small CC range

Comment

Love them tilefish too, yummy!!!

Comment

And I would be happy just to ride along keep ears open and deckhand. Can’t stitch sword baits but can tie knots that hold, splice mono to braid, rig ballyhoo, run a gaff, and make on deck sushi-ceviche-poke with the best of them

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                                And I would be happy just to ride along keep ears open and deckhand. Can’t stitch sword baits but can tie knots that hold, splice mono to braid, rig ballyhoo, run a gaff, and make on deck sushi-ceviche-poke with the best of them
                                Get all your fishing buddies to bid on this thing and maybe they will let you deckhand for them. 🤔

Comment

Working...
                                X