Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear. In my prayers.

Comment

I lost my dad two weeks ago, he was 60. I feel for you and your family. Prayers for you all...[emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent for your Dad and your family

Comment

Prayers for you bud. Hate that sick feeling every time the phone rings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry to hear this. I just went through this with my grandmother. Prayers for you and the family brother.

Comment

I have been through this with my dad, and I am now exactly where you are with my mom except that she is being eaten alive by Alzheimer's. Her body is shutting down, and we are just waiting for that call. I go see her nearly every day. Comfort comes knowing that we've done all we can, and that there is medication to ease any additional discomfort should it be noted.

What helps me is to know that God's timing is perfect. We don't know what all else is going on. Someone somewhere is being touched/helped by what's happening. We may not see it, or even know it, but it is. God is way smarter that I am so I just wait for Him.

Comment

Prayers for your entire family. Praying for the release of the anxiety and apprehension and the ability to handle the future with a quiet calm and acceptance of the situation you are in, which you have no control of.

Comment

Stopped by on the way home from work. He is actually in good spirits. Told me he is ready to be with mom again. It was all I could do to keep from breaking down. He is a good man.

Comment

Prayers going out to you sit

Comment

Prayers for you all....
                      Tough to read thru this page.....Have you all on my mind and heart brother...

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family. I lost my dad 25 years ago and I still think of him almost everyday.

Comment

Working...
                            X