• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers continue.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      Update ... pretty good night. Waiting for blood work
      It's good to hear that this morning.
      Thank YOU LORD for the Healing we all see happing with Courtney.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        Update ... pretty good night. Waiting for blood work
        Good to hear. I saw where she posted to FB on Friday. Someone must have snuck a phone in the ICU to her?? Wish she would post here.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
          Good to hear. I saw where she posted to FB on Friday. Someone must have snuck a phone in the ICU to her?? Wish she would post here.

I totally agree Jeff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
            Thats gotta be a good sign!

Comment

Satan we bind you in the Name above all Names! You have no authority. The Name of Jesus of Nazereth is in control here! The Lord of healing! Thank you Lord for your healing gift to Courtney. We pray that You will continue Your good work here. Amen

Comment

What? She posted on Facebook? That seems very odd considering her condition...and I agree, wish she would have posted up on this thread. [emoji102]

Skinny

Comment

Brandon, please pass on to Courtney that we prayed for her again this morning in my Bible study class... Bunch of seasoned prayer warriors in that class! She will be prayed for all week long as she has been these last 3 weeks...

To me it is obvious that God has a plan for her here on this earth to have sustained her through all she has endured. She is strong beyond belief. There's just no way we can slack up now and give Satan a foothold. We MUST keep him bound against her and Jennifer. Jennifer too has been marked by the Lord for this great work she is doing. Hers is the work purely and simply the work of the Lord God Himself. Brandon, thank you brother for your dedication to Courtney, all of us, and the God we serve. What a mighty work you do. We give God all the glory and honor for it.

Lord, thank You for this work You have done in our sister Courtney, and thank You for placing each and every one who has been put in this path You have set out. We lift up all her care-givers, her steadfast friend Jennifer, and Brandon, her lifeline to all these prayer warriors. Thank You Lord for each and every one of them. Lord, we ask You, complete this great work of healing You have begun. We bind Satan against doing any more harm to Courtney, and we bind the thoughts of doubt and mis-directed anger, that these things be turned into glory for You Lord. We lift up Brandon for continued strength and determination to keep up the fight. Lord thank You for making this possible through Your Son Jesus Christ our Savior, Amen...

Brandon, Jenn, just know, OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD and HE'S got this!!

Comment

Brandon, I sent a PM. Give me a shout when you can.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Let's pray for another good blood report, and also pray for a good day of healing.

Comment

Continued prayers for all.
                        I Believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                          Brandon, I sent a PM. Give me a shout when you can.

Got it will give you call shortly

Comment

Brandon, I probably missed it somewhere because this thread is so long, but is there a fund set up for Courtney's kiddos or anything we can do to help them?

Comment

More prayers!!🙏🏻🙏🏻

Comment

Originally posted by Txbownut View Post
                                Brandon, I probably missed it somewhere because this thread is so long, but is there a fund set up for Courtney's kiddos or anything we can do to help them?
                                You might want to sit tight on that offer...

Comment

Working...
                                X