Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God, We humbly ask that you continue to keep her heart beating, and give her body strength that can only come from you. We are coming together in prayer for Courtney to receive the miraculous and supernatural healing that also can only come from you. Please protect and comfort her children, family, and friends in these difficult times. We ask all this in Jesus name, Amen.

Comment

That is great news Brandon! Will that happen this evening? Please keep us posted.

Lord we praise Your name!! Please Lord strengthen Courtney through her sweet, sweet precious kids! Give her their faith, their strength and their belief that You are God with all confidence that You are able Lord to heal. We lift the kids up for strength as they visit their mom and we ask for protection for them that they may be strengthened by their visit and not frightened by seeing their mom in the hospital. Thank You Lord for all You are doing in this family's life. Keep their circle unbroken and return Courtney to those kids. We thank You for this opportunity for healing through her kids, in Jesus name, Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        Update... They are going to allow The kids to come see her. Hoping this gives her more fight.
        Good Medicine here Brandon...I'm actually surprised with any additional visitors how they fret over cooties. Rightfully so I guess, but my gut says it what she needs.

<><

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          That is great news Brandon! Will that happen this evening? Please keep us posted.

Lord we praise Your name!! Please Lord strengthen Courtney through her sweet, sweet precious kids! Give her their faith, their strength and their belief that You are God with all confidence that You are able Lord to heal. We lift the kids up for strength as they visit their mom and we ask for protection for them that they may be strengthened by their visit and not frightened by seeing their mom in the hospital. Thank You Lord for all You are doing in this family's life. Keep their circle unbroken and return Courtney to those kids. We thank You for this opportunity for healing through her kids, in Jesus name, Amen.
          Yes I asked to send me pics

Comment

Sending more prayers from our house!
            Last edited by doghouse; 02-26-2018, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Continued prayers!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                Good Medicine here Brandon...I'm actually surprised with any additional visitors how they fret over cooties. Rightfully so I guess, but my gut says it what she needs.

<><
                I agree Paul....at this point what could it hurt?

Prayers for those kids as well because I imagine it will be somewhat traumatic on them seeing mom with all the medical gadgets and monitors hooked up to her.

Comment

Continued prayers up for everybody!

Comment

Update.... Well kids didn't take it well. Both just started bawling. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea

Comment

Update.... Well kids didn't take it well. Both just started bawling. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea
                      I was afraid of that

Comment

I believe that Courtney heard her kids, and Jesus heard them too. Lord please take Courtney in Your loving arms and heal her body.

Comment

Please ...no pics of that

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Please ...no pics of that
                            No I won't

Comment

Continued prayers!

Comment

Well just because kids were upset does not mean it did not go well. I would expect them to be very upset. Prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                                X