This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
    I have been following and praying from the beginning of this thread but to be honest her rally yesterday concerned me more than any of your other updates.

Prayers up for her and her babies.

And prayers for Jen, I wish everyone had a friend like her but few do, I sure don’t.
    Me too Brent. Got a real uneasy feeling reading Brandon's report of her reactions then. I'm prayin' hard for her to pull through, read this thread and hopefully realize just what she means to so many and to those little babies of hers!

Comment

Brothers n Sisters, I'll be out and off the grid again pretty much all day tomorrow too, but will hopefully get to check in tomorrow morning before I have to go into these business meetings. Y'all please keep up the prayer chain. Lot of good folks from my Bible Study class praying for Courtney, Jennifer, Brandon and those kiddos... Join in please in one accord for healing!

Comment

Update ... Shes hanging on .. I'm literally in tears now.. After she talked to the kids this afternoon she told " Jenn I've haven't talked to Brandon". Then she went to sleep. God please let her wake up

Comment

Hang in there Brandon. We are all lifting you up in prayer, and so appreciate your updates. Stay strong brother and we will all keep praying to see this through.

Comment

Prayers continuing for all.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
              Randy 3-4 yrs ago, maybe 5. This **** just lingers in your body and never leaves similar to malaria and cancer.
              Found the thread. This is so sad.

Comment

Prayers still continue.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

God please help her get through this.

Comment

Still Praying for strength, comfort, and healing and recovery for Courtney. Strength and comfort for the kids, Jenn, and you Brandon. Praying to God through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Praying for a miracle

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

More prayers sent! This is heart breaking.

Comment

Woke up praying this morning. Hoping for a good report.

Comment

Praying hard for a positive outcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X