X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midday prayers

Comment

Praying for continued progress and full healing and restoration. Thank you God, Amen

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

More knee mails sent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers continue!

Jennifer, you are the definition of a true friend. Not many people have a friend that would do what you have.

Comment

Prayers Continuing

Comment

Update.... They have her back on the breathing machine and have her sedated. Blood work from this morning showed Lymes decreasing just a tad and liver is about the same.

Comment

I'm assuming she's back on it because she can recover better sedated?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    I think thats a safe assumption. I think they sedated her to make her more comfortable and not fight it. Also Drs our worried about pneumonia now.
                    Last edited by BrandonA; 02-21-2018, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Made our day......

Comment

Still praying for the docs to do their job!!

And for Courtney & Jennifer!!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          Probably the opposite. She needs all the strength she can get and in this situation, even breathing uses valuable energy so she's back on a ventilator to allow her body to focus that energy elsewhere... and sedated so she doesn't fight it...

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                            Probably the opposite. She needs all the strength she can get and in this situation, even breathing uses valuable energy so she's back on a ventilator to allow her body to focus that energy elsewhere... and sedated so she doesn't fight it...
                            Huh what?? Isn’t that exactly what he said?

Comment

great update. Continued Prayers for Courtney, Jenn, and Brandon.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                                Huh what?? Isn’t that exactly what he said?
                                That's what I thought. Jenn is kinda like that backward Indian on Little Big Man. Say's hello when he means good bye and good bye when he means hello...

Hi Jenn!!

Comment

Working...
                                X