• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keeping her in my prayers!!

Comment

More prayers sent!

Comment

Update and a great one at that.....”She's back!!!!

I was talking to the kids on speaker phone and she woke up and the kids talked to her again. When we hung up she started fighting the tube. The dr came in and told her that they were wanting to leave it in to give her body a chance to heal....she flipped him off so they took it out. The nurse tried to put on an oxygen mask but Courtney took it off. The nurse tried again and she threw it on the ground. The nurse tried again and Courtney grabbed her arm and told her if she touched her with that **** thing again she was going to break her ****ing arm. She had the hoarse weak sounding voice (weakest I have ever heard come out of her) and said it between gasps and coughs but the nurse stopped!”

Comment

You made my evening!! God is Good...

<><

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
            Update and a great one at that.....”She's back!!!!

I was talking to the kids on speaker phone and she woke up and the kids talked to her again. When we hung up she started fighting the tube. The dr came in and told her that they were wanting to leave it in to give her body a chance to heal....she flipped him off so they took it out. The nurse tried to put on an oxygen mask but Courtney took it off. The nurse tried again and she threw it on the ground. The nurse tried again and Courtney grabbed her arm and told her if she touched her with that **** thing again she was going to break her ****ing arm. She had the hoarse weak sounding voice (weakest I have ever heard come out of her) and said it between gasps and coughs but the nurse stopped!”
            Awesome!!

I know she’s not out of the woods yet but this is very promising!!

Comment

Such great news! God is Good!

Comment

Awesome report, I will continue to pray, God is good

Comment

Can’t wait to give her a hug at nanza!!

Comment

Praise God!

Comment

Hell yeah!!! What a fighter!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great report! Continued prayers.

Comment

I, like many others, have been praying, watching, hoping, and waiting for good news.

Comment

Yes yes yes...made my day! Atta girl Courtney!
                            Last edited by RascalArms; 02-20-2018, 06:52 PM.

Comment

THANK YOU AGAIN JESUS!!! And thank you Brandon! You sir just made my evening. I'm about to leave my office for a dinner appointment... Had just checked back in one more time before leaving... sure am glad I did!!

Will try to check in again before I hit the sack depending on how late I am getting home... just know, she is in my prayers as well as you and Jennifer an' those kiddos!!

Comment

God is good!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X