Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continued prayers. God Bless her and family.

Comment

Prayers outbound

Comment

Lord as we rise for the morning, for the day ahead, we are seeking, searching for a sign from You through our sister Courtney. Give us encouragement by showing us You are indeed about Your business of Loving, Healing, and Restoration through Divine intervention. Touch her Lord. Heal her. Guide her care-givers to do Your work. Amaze them that You are doing great things with them. We wait for that day when Courtney opens her eyes fully awake and healed. We ask for healing for Courtney, peace, strength and comfort for her dear, dear friends Jennifer and Brandon. Comfort the kids, Courtney's as well as Jennifer's. I ask Lord that healing occur in Jennifer's family as well. All can see how powerful a friendship is, and how powerful Your healing Agape Love is. We lift all this up to you early in the morning in anticipation of a glorious day through our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ Your Son, Amen.

Comment

More prayers going up!

Comment

Prayers up this morning

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Update... not much has changed. Having another blood test and going to scan the brain for damage. She still hasn’t woke up and is non-responsive to voices etc

Comment

More prayers for this young mother, her children, family and her close friends. May God bless them all and provide strength and healing.

Comment

Praying for a miracle

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Continuing to pray for Courtney. Thank you for keeping us update, Brandon.
                      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Continued prayers!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

Amen Charlie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                              Update... not much has changed. Having another blood test and going to scan the brain for damage. She still hasn’t woke up and is non-responsive to voices etc
                              Brandon, I see this as good news! Our God is a mighty God. His ways are higher than our ways. He will complete His work in due time. Our sister is in good hands. Thank you and pass on our thanks to Jennifer for your lifeline to us as we pray through this.

Comment

Prayers for everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X