X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurts my heart to hear this.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      Update ... Jenn just text me and said they brought Hospice in to talk to her. This can’t be good and not sure how to swallow this
      Doesn't sound good Brandon but more prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers up for her, her family and her friend..

Comment

Prayers up for her and her family

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Not what we expected. Prayers for the good Lord to help her through this.

Comment

Still praying here

Comment

I’m not losing faith but I’m wiping away tears

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                    Update ... Jenn just text me and said they brought Hospice in to talk to her. This can’t be good and not sure how to swallow this

****it....Life is just not fair to good folks at times!

Continued prayers!

Comment

Another prayer sent for both of them. Come on Courtney fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        ****it....Life is just not fair to good folks at times!

Continued prayers!
                        Ain't that the truth

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Lord we thank You for the work that You have done! We ask You Lord with troubled brow, continue Your work in this sweet mother and friend. Courtney needs to be there for her kids, and we KNOW that You can assure that happens. We ask you specifically for that. We ask you to heal her... bring her back to this life whole and strong. Thank You for Your Saint. This one, Jennifer is a true friend indeed. We ask You Lord to take care of Jennifer and give her strength to endure and hold up her friend Courtney... That they both be strengthened is our plea and petition Lord. So, so many families are touched by these who are suffering. Lord we ask for You to give them a strong spirit to fight this disease and expel it from Courtney's body. Peace and comfort through Your Hope is our request this evening. Continue the positive direction for Courtney to the point of total restoration. Give Jennifer the strength to stand by her side. We life them all up to You Lord for Your Glory. You are our God and our redeemer and we ask for redemption for these in our prayers tonight. May we awake to much improvement for Courtney and a refreshed Jennifer as morning breaks anew tomorrow. In the name of Your Son Jesus our Lord Amen.

Comment

Wow....just wow. Lord please be with her and her family.

Comment

Continued prayers for all.
                                I Believe

Comment

Working...
                                X