Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, how many of us still think the female is weaker of the sexes? These two ladies are the very definition of tough and resilient. Jenn, you are one amazing person and a friend we would all like to have and be. Courtney, you my friend that I have yet to meet, are one tough lady. Please hang in there and keep up the good fight, you have the entire TBH clan on your side.
    Sending more prayers for you both.

Comment

Still praying this evening. Fight through the night to fight another day Courtney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Update... I had Jenn hold the phone to Coutneys ear and I told her that we're all praying for her and that Arringtons and TBH don't and won't give up. That we will fight this until hell freezes over and we all got ice skates to fight it some more

Comment

Man it's tough to go back and read the latest events, stay strong!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
            Update... I had Jenn hold the phone to Coutneys ear and I told her that we're all praying for her and that Arringtons and TBH don't and won't give up. That we will fight this until hell freezes over and we all got ice skates to fight it some more

Keep helping her fight Brother!

Comment

Originally posted by EZ-10RANCH View Post
              That’s insane. Are they concerned that she may bring in a virus or something?
              Yes that's their concern

Comment

My stomach gets weak every time I open this thread. God we beg you Please heal Courtney. Let her know that you are in control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Get that gadget to those girls amigo...the Word is medicine.

Comment

Hang in there girls! The Lord God Almighty has you both in His hand. He will give you comfort through the night. In the morning, you will wake anew. Your strength will be restored and you will be a testimony to His power. Courtney, lay your heart in His hands and He will heal you. Jenn, lay your heart in His hand and he will strengthen your faith. He will give each of you the resolve to carry on. You both must feed the Light dog with His word and His will The darkness cannot win if you girls stick together, life each other up and strengthen each other. Just as iron sharpens iron, so one woman sharpens the other. Lean on Him! He's got this!

Lord I lay these two in Your hands for safe keeping tonight. Do Your work in them Lord. Heal Courtney and strengthen Jenn to stand by her. Give them a soft heart to Hear You. Give them a strong heart to feed the Light, in Jesus name, Amen.

Good night my bothers and sisters. I will wake to prayers for you all.

Comment

Prayers continue!

Comment

Pray .. Pray ...Pray .. Pray

Comment

Praying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Keep fighting Courtney!
                            We are here for you, just keep fighting!
                            Continued prayers.

Comment

still praying hard....

Comment

Continued prayers.
                                I believe.

Comment

Working...
                                X