This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    Praise God for another good night. Now for more healing and strengthening today, then tomorrow, then.... until she is fully restored.

Brandon, sure seems like they'd let her gain a bit of strength before hitting her with those meds... Maybe get the kids in to see her before that too?

Lord, thank You so much for this miraculous work You have done in our sister Courtney. Thank You for Your continued healing. Lord we ask that You give wisdom to Courtney's care-givers to make the right decision regarding her treatment. We lift Jennifer up to You as she councils with them. Give them a clear path forward to do Your good work. We lay it all in Your hands Lord for Your perfect will. All this we ask and pray in Jesus name, Amen.
    Charlie I agree. But they are saying its getting close to the 28 day cycling

Comment

We just gotta lay it all in God's hands. He will take care of her. Sure hope they can get the kiddos in to see her before they start those new meds...

Comment

Standing firm believing God will restore her to full health.

Comment

Continued prayers.
          I Believe.

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              I just cant imagine facing death with out him. eternal death instead of eternal life. Choose wisely my friends..
              Amen! I cannot imagine a place where no glimmer of hope exists. That's what keeps us going through bad times - hope of better things.

Praise God for his healing here! Continuously praying for more healing, salvation, hope, courage, and strength for all!

Comment

Good news, thank you God. God please continue healing Courtney and give her family and friends strong faith and strength. All this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                  Another good night... if blood work is good they are going to try the stronger meds again
                  Looks to me if she is doing well, labs are improving, stay the course. Inceasing to stronger meds might start it all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                    Looks to me if she is doing well, labs are improving, stay the course. Inceasing to stronger meds might start it all over again.
                    They are trying to get ahead of the next wave of Lyme. the surviving spyrocettes are now resistant to the lower effect antibiotics. If it blooms heavily, it cant be stopped by the same meds as before.

Now all that is what the Drs are going on. the truth is GOD showed up.

Comment

Yessir Steve, He did! My prayer is that these Dr.'s are working from God's wisdom for them and giving them the knowledge to do His will. Gotta lay it all at His feet. He will carry it on and through...

That's my prayer, in Jesus name, Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        Yessir Steve, He did! My prayer is that these Dr.'s are working from God's wisdom for them and giving them the knowledge to do His will. Gotta lay it all at His feet. He will carry it on and through...

That's my prayer, in Jesus name, Amen.
                        I wonder if Courtney had a near death experience that she remembers or can share during all this. I wouldnt be at all surprised.

Comment

Been wondering the exact same thing... kind'a like the white light or the John Piper experience on the bridge near Trinity Pines... It flat happens!

Comment

Update....they started the Meds a little over an hour ago. She fells asleep shortly afterwards but the Drs told Jenn it wasnt due to the meds but due to being tired. So far so good as far as monitors go.

Comment

Update....they started the Meds a little over an hour ago. She fells asleep shortly afterwards but the Drs told Jenn it wasnt due to the meds but due to being tired. So far so good as far as monitors go.
                              Tell Jenn to tell her next time she wakes up that we are ALL still here praying for her!!

Comment

Definitely God, her will to live, Prayers from the mighty GS, her kiddos and great friends like Jenn and Brandon brought her to where she is today. Let’s keep praying hard for this strong woman!!

Comment

Working...
                                X