Comment

Prayers Continuing.

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Just now seeing this, praying for a full recovery

Comment

Prayers sent up!!!
                    I believe that the prayer Warriors make a difference!!

Ron

Comment

Just seeing this, praying for her.

Comment

Oh man, just seeing this update...

Lord, we rebuke this evil thing in this one's body. We ask you Lord to take it from her, and heal her. Lord this one is such a strong testimony for You. Lord in Jesus name we ask that You allow her to continue this earthly testimony for You. Those kids need a strong, healthy mom, and Lord she can do so much for Your glory where raising those little ones in the way they should go. We ask Lord that You see that this happens and she is able to do just that. Lord, we claim Your promise to grant our every need through petition to You, in the powerful healing name of Your Son Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen...

I'm gonna be away for a bit but will be checking back in as soon as possible to this thread... Thanks again Brandon...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

Lord, we rebuke this evil thing in this one's body. We ask you Lord to take it from her, and heal her. Lord this one is such a strong testimony for You. Lord in Jesus name we ask that You allow her to continue this earthly testimony for You. Those kids need a strong, healthy mom, and Lord she can do so much for Your glory where raising those little ones in the way they should go. We ask Lord that You see that this happens and she is able to do just that. Lord, we claim Your promise to grant our every need through petition to You, in the powerful healing name of Your Son Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen...

I'm gonna be away for a bit but will be checking back in as soon as possible to this thread... Thanks again Brandon...

Amen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

Amen

Comment

Prayers sent for full recovery.

Comment

Continued prayers for full recovery.

Comment

Working...
                                X