X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers this morning from DFW!!

Comment

This seems appropriate. Continued prayers for healing.

With Love, with patience, and with faith...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v611MlWMtL8"]Natalie Merchant Wonder Lyrics) YouTube - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Drama aside...prayers sent this morning. Kick it’s *** Courtney and her critical care team.

Comment

morning prayer sent

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            Morning prayers.

Hopefully this thread will remain about Courtney, Jenn, and the miracle God is working through the hands of those doctors. Don't throw any thru a wall just yet. That doctor was giving his/her opinion based on medical experience. God doesn't work that way. He has proven doctors to be wrong many times. That doesn't make the doctor a bad person. It just reinforces the fact that God is great, and miracles do happen.
            Well said!

Comment

Update.... had another good night. Jenn said she had a really restful nights. Waiting on Bloodwork. They started her on some pain meds last night so pray the liver is holding up

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

It's been a minute since I checked in. I'm thankful for good news. Prayers continue for a full recovery!

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  Morning prayers.

Hopefully this thread will remain about Courtney, Jenn, and the miracle God is working through the hands of those doctors. Don't throw any thru a wall just yet. That doctor was giving his/her opinion based on medical experience. God doesn't work that way. He has proven doctors to be wrong many times. That doesn't make the doctor a bad person. It just reinforces the fact that God is great, and miracles do happen.
                  This. Over and over again, THIS.

Comment

Prayers up for another great day! You are doing great Courtney, keep it up!

Comment

I praise You in the Morning Lord. I praise You at night. I praise You all the day long when I am awake. I dream of praising You in heaven when I sleep... such a peaceful sleep. Thank You Lord for being our Heavenly Father. Thank You for sending Your Son Jesus Christ our Advocate that give us a pathway to Your Feed on God. We bow down to You in awe and fear. We lift You up in all honor, praise and glory. We thank You for this healing and solace for our sister Courtney. We thank you for the rest for our sister Courtney, and we thank you for our brother Brandon for his dedication to keeping the earthly lines of information flowing between our sisters and our prayers. Continue this Lord until Your work is done in this. May it create complete healing in our sister Courtney, and a new awareness and commitment to You with surrender in all who have seen, heard and followed along in this powerful display of Your majesty and work. For it is in the powerful name of Jesus our Advocate and Savior we pray, Amen.

Bring us another good day Lord.

Comment

Now that she's doing better, what Hermann location is she at? I'm certain that she and Jenn both have some essential needs that we could help with.

Comment

God is in charge let him continue his healing. Bless this family Lord and all the care givers involved.

Comment

Morning prayers up!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                              Now that she's doing better, what Hermann location is she at? I'm certain that she and Jenn both have some essential needs that we could help with.
                              I will ask Jenn. She is still in ICU and they won't allow guest. I would think if she continues to improve they will put her in a regular room soon.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                                I will ask Jenn. She is still in ICU and they won't allow guest. I would think if she continues to improve they will put her in a regular room soon.
                                I understand, I just figured Jenn could use some things if she's been at the hospital this whole time. Decent food, nearby hotel room, etc. I've never known ICU's to be too accommodating to anyone but the patient, so I bet Jenn is needing some things.

Comment

Working...
                                X