X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great news

Comment

WONDERFUL NEWS! Hang a picture of her kiddos on that ceiling and she will have a clear view of what she needs to keep fighting for and listen to the Dr.s so she can heal!

Comment

Trying to have Jenn get the kids up there this afternoon. She is awake again.

Comment

Great news.....continuing prayers.

Comment

Prayers and positive thoughts sent for Courtney! Hoping the good news will continue!

Comment

Prayers continue

Comment

Great news! Continued prayers.

Comment

BOOM! God is Good!

Comment

Prayers continue.. keep on fightin Courtney.

Comment

Wonderful news I'm glad she's finally awake I hope her progress continues!
                      Please Lord continue to heal this woman!

Comment

Brandon, maybe ask Jean to fill her in on this thread so she can see the support and love from TBH. Maybe she will have a positive reaction knowing how many people are supporting her.

If y'all don't think it is a good idea or it may set her off, then by all means don't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond S View Post
                          Brandon, maybe ask Jean to fill her in on this thread so she can see the support and love from TBH. Maybe she will have a positive reaction knowing how many people are supporting her.

If y'all don't think it is a good idea or it may set her off, then by all means don't do it.
                          I asked Jenn to tell her all of us on TBH have been in constant prayer mode.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            Courtney who??

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                              I don't post daily on the thread, but like most on here, check in multiple times daily.
                              I pray for calming peace to come over Courtney, strength and perseverance for all.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

She may need a new screen name... I know Texas Tornado fits, but... I'm thinkin' Miracle Woman (kind'a like Wonder Woman...).

Comment

Working...
                                X