This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    Charlie I told Jenn I want scripture read once a day at least and Christian music played non-stop. Drive satan out of that room
    Brandon,

John Hagee has a great play list of God's Word for healing scripture from The Bible we played for our daughter 24-7...if you & Jenn are willing, I would like to overnight & drop ship:

Shop inspirational products that are sure to bless and encourage you daily.

If so, PM the 411

<><

Paul

Comment

Great news. Courtney I suspect Your stubbornness aught to be showing through here. come on wit it and let’s kick this damed ol crap.

More prayers in bound.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Paul PM coming

Comment

Good on you Paul! That's a good 'un too!

Comment

Great work guys.

God, please continue the good work of strength and healing that only you can do. Please give Courtney, family, and friends strength and their faith to remain resilient.. Praying all this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Paul PM coming
              Enemy trying an unsuccessful curve at me & understands the ammunition headed her way.

Hagee checkout doesn't offer overnight & Amazon doesn't have any in stock...Michelle dug ours up & it's on the fritz!!

I'll call Hagee Ministry tomorrow AM and get it taken care of...hang tough girl!!

<><

Comment

Goodness...been away most of day. Reading through from this morning I was first excited for a good report earlier, then I was scared, worried, then hopeful and now just exhausted. Today pretty well sums up this whole ordeal.

God bless you Courtney. We continue to pray for your healing and also for Jennifer. Heck, I am worn out and I just can’t imagine how much stress she has had to endure during this roller coaster of emotions day in and day out.

Comment

Prayers going out again from the Geeslin house!

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                    Goodness...been away most of day. Reading through from this morning I was first excited for a good report earlier, then I was scared, worried, then hopeful and now just exhausted. Today pretty well sums up this whole ordeal.

God bless you Courtney. We continue to pray for your healing and also for Jennifer. Heck, I am worn out and I just can’t imagine how much stress she has had to endure during this roller coaster of emotions day in and day out.
                    It's dang sure been one hell of a roller coaster for sure

Comment

Lots more prayers sent

Comment

Prayers continue. Eye mist is getting hard to control.

Comment

It's dang sure been one hell of a roller coaster for sure
                          Thanks for keeping us updated.
                          More prayers.

Comment

Prayers up. Yall are all doing an amazing thing for Courtney.
                            When she comes out of this, she'll be amazed.

Comment

I think i'm beginning to choose to believe that those seizures are arse kickings being administered to Lyme Disease and related issues. That's my hope anyway.

Comment

I'm glad to read the update. I check this thread 8-10 times a day. Continued prayers for all.

Comment

Working...
                                X