More prayers up

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Continued prayers for Courtney.

Comment

Update.... Earlier I asked Jenn if she has been playing scriptures and Christian music she said no. I told her to start playing one or the other or both. She said ok. Just got a text and she said blood works is back and both lymes and liver better. AND she opened her eyes and looked around for a second then went back to sleep. Gods miracle is happening folks
              !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                Update.... Earlier I asked Jenn if she has been playing scriptures and Christian music she said no. I told her to start playing one or the other or both. She said ok. Just got a text and she said blood works is back and both lymes and liver better. AND she opened her eyes and looked around for a second then went back to sleep. Gods miracle is happening folks
                !!!!
                Glory Be To GOD.
                BY HIS BLOOD WE ARE HEALED.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Big ol' tears of joy rollin' down my cheeks right now after that last post Brandon!
                  This right here:

Isa 55:10 "For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven, And do not return there without watering the earth And making it bear and sprout, And furnishing seed to the sower and bread to the eater;
                  Isa 55:11 So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.

Thank You Lord God in Jesus name, Amen!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Big ol' tears of joy rollin' down my cheeks right now after that last post Brandon!
                    This right here:

Isa 55:10 "For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven, And do not return there without watering the earth And making it bear and sprout, And furnishing seed to the sower and bread to the eater;
                    Isa 55:11 So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.

Charlie I told Jenn I want scripture read once a day at least and Christian music played non-stop. Drive satan out of that room

Comment

This right here:

Strong scripture! Love those verses

Comment

Let’s go Courtney. Give us all the great news we need to discuss at Bownanza.

Comment

God is with her, be strong Courtney! More prayers

Comment

This right here:

X2, and Amen brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wonderful update
                              God heals

Comment

Evening prayers up

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X