X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continued prayers

Comment

We are all still here praying Courtney!!

Comment

Prayers ongoing.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

As much as I would like to hear of her awake I see no need in rushing things just yet . It has and still is a heck of a fight and she will need as much strength as she can muster. Still praying and believing.

Comment

Its amazing to me that GOD put her in this place called TBH where people that she has never met are shedding tears in fervent prayer for her. there is a spiritual battle under way for her as Satan launches attack after attack. That tells me that Satan KNOWs GOD has a special opportunity for Courtney and he is trying too destroy her so she cant arrive at that place.

Please remember that the scripture says Satan comes to kill but Jesus came that we may have life. Keep reading her the WORD and saying the name of JESUS. something very special is about to happen.

Comment

Update.... Blood work back from this morning..both Lymes and liver showing improvement!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                  Update.... Blood work back from this morning..both Lymes and liver showing improvement!!

Comment

Enjoying these positive updates! Keep them coming Brandon!
                    God bless you all.
                    Continued prayers.

Comment

More prayers sent up from the Bryant family.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post

Comment

Sounds like the tides are turning! I'm still praying for you Courtney!

Comment

God is great!! Thank you Brandon for the updates. Prayers continue.

Comment

Great to hear these updates! You got this girl and will continue praying for you and your family.

Comment

I'm about to be off the grid for a while, but just wanted to offer up one more prayer for continued healing and building of strength.

Lord, we thank You and Praise Your Holy Name for this work you are doing. We ask You Lord, continue to work in our sister Courtney. We lift up Jennifer to you for strength yet a peace that is soothing and comforting. Keep our brother Brandon strong as he leans on You Lord. We ask for these things in the name that is above all names Jesus Christ our Savior, Amen.

Comment

Working...
                                X