X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continued prayers.
    I Believe.

Comment

More prayers this morning. Keep fighting!

Comment

I don't want to get to personal but something has been on my mind lately. Jenn has been at the hospital with her for at least 14 days now. Is she in any danger of loosing her job? Does she need any financial help to cover expenses such as parking, food, other needs? Can we make her an honorary member on here? She has shown great devotion for her friend Courtney and I hope she doesn't have to suffer because of it. I know God will bless her for what she has done and will continue to do. Just think she may need some help.I still have no doubt that Courtney will pull trough this with time but it looks as if it will take a lot more time. Remember God always wins in the end. He has a plan we just don't know or understand most of the time.

Comment

Thanks for the updates Brandon

More prayers sent!!
          As hard as it may have been I believe the kids seeing her is what they all needed and they probably need more of it...
          Jennifer you are doing an awesome job and I know Courtney is thankful for everything you're doing for her.

Comment

Originally posted by doright View Post
            I don't want to get to personal but something has been on my mind lately. Jenn has been at the hospital with her for at least 14 days now. Is she in any danger of loosing her job? Does she need any financial help to cover expenses such as parking, food, other needs? Can we make her an honorary member on here? She has shown great devotion for her friend Courtney and I hope she doesn't have to suffer because of it. I know God will bless her for what she has done and will continue to do. Just think she may need some help.I still have no doubt that Courtney will pull trough this with time but it looks as if it will take a lot more time. Remember God always wins in the end. He has a plan we just don't know or understand most of the time.
            I asked her about this yesterday. Her boss is also friends with Courtney and he is allowing her to use paid sick days and paid vacation time. So as of now she is not in a bad situation.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
              I asked her about this yesterday. Her boss is also friends with Courtney and he is allowing her to use paid sick days and paid vacation time. So as of now she is not in a bad situation.
              Thats good. I would be glad to contribute if a need becomes evident. Please help moniter this for us. thank you Brandon for what you are doing.

Comment

Yessir me too in for help! Keep us posted Brandon please.

Comment

Prayers again for Courtney, family and friends.

Comment

Prayers Up!

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Been afraid to open this today, I haven’t posted, but have been following and praying for healing and all those involved, especially those kiddos. Is their dad in their life?

Comment

What a friend!!!

Has her kids Dad not come to see her or take care of the kids? Or is he not in the picture?

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                            What a friend!!!

Has her kids Dad not come to see her or take care of the kids? Or is he not in the picture?
                            He hasn't seen the kids in 5 yrs

Comment

That's a cryin shame...

Prayers for Courtney, the kids and Jennifer.

Comment

How sad!!! But there are selfish dad's like that on here too.

Completely ****** me off

Comment

Working...
                                X