• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wyoming draw should be up today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
      Sicilian that's a great picture and a beautiful bull. Congratulations to you for successfully taking an elk like that with your bow. Makes me want to do this all that much more. Wow!
      Thanks Quarterback.......

It was a hunt of a lifetime that I won't ever forget. The good, the bad and the ugly..... and God provided that bull ....wow....

p.s. the carrier did destroy my meat (after I gave 50% to my guide -- along with cash and range finder); but, another hunter donated his ELK and the meat processor gave it to me because of what had happened..... so, I actually ended up with more meat.....
      Last edited by The Sicilian; 02-22-2018, 06:02 PM.

Comment

If any of you guys know any new mexico guides I would love some information

Comment

Not sure how you find them but my buddy and his friends paid a guy with horses to pack there stuff 8 miles back. It was only about $200 each round trip. They show him on a map where to drop it and they hike and hunt on the way back then they tell him what day they want to pick the stuff up and hike back out.

That being said I lived in CO in the 80's and there are a lot of places you can drive to set up camp and hunt. Even had deer and elk run right by camp.

Comment

Working...
          X