Ford guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford guys

I have search the internet and can't find the solution to my trucks problem so I figured someone here may have had the same problem and know the fix.
    When the temperature is below freezing my pickup 2015 F150 will not stay unlocked. I will use my keypad to unlock it and it locks back as soon as I do. I can use the regular key or door keypad and the same thing. All of the other doors will unlock and stay open, but not the drivers side. This only happens the first thing in the morning on cold mornings. Has anyone heard of this before?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

F
    O
    R
    D

I'm just teasing, my ram rolls it's own window down if it's hot lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

There is an open recall for door latches in frozen conditions. I'm not 100% sure this is your issue but it maybe worth a look.

Comment

The recall perryr spoke of hasn't been resolved yet. Parts aren't yet readily available to remedy this issue (and it doesn't affect all Ford trucks).

Comment

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

My f250 does funny stuff sometimes as did my dodge when the battery is weak. I believe my f150 did as well. F250 the wipers will come on and then off at start up. Dodge flickered the lights. F150 cargo light would just come on when parked. Anyhow, when I changed batteries to new fresh all symptoms would stop. Not saying this is your problem but might be worth the look before spending a load of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Olphart View Post
              The recall perryr spoke of hasn't been resolved yet. Parts aren't yet readily available to remedy this issue (and it doesn't affect all Ford trucks).
              The parts are now available. I just had mine replaced last week.

Comment

I will check these out. I feel like it has something to do with the battery now that you said that. Thanks!

Comment

Comment

PM me your vin. I can run it to confirm the recall is open on your truck.

Comment

Originally posted by chunkinlead View Post
                      I have search the internet and can't find the solution to my trucks problem so I figured someone here may have had the same problem and know the fix.
                      When the temperature is below freezing my pickup 2015 F150 will not stay unlocked. I will use my keypad to unlock it and it locks back as soon as I do. I can use the regular key or door keypad and the same thing. All of the other doors will unlock and stay open, but not the drivers side. This only happens the first thing in the morning on cold mornings. Has anyone heard of this before?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                      Originally posted by BW96 View Post
                      F
                      O
                      R
                      D

I'm just teasing, my ram rolls it's own window down if it's hot lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
                      Hey guys, your trucks just got a mind of their own !

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                        Hey guys, your trucks just got a mind of their own !
                        The smart truck

Comment

Well my Chevy....... just kidding. Ford all the way.

Comment

Bubba you got yourself an interesting one.

Comment

Originally posted by silentstalker92 View Post
                              Bubba you got yourself an interesting one.
                              Lol. I was about to send this to you and see if you ever heard of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X