No announcement yet.

Covert solar panel + enloops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok it now says 0% but still sending pics is that normal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      Ok it now says 0% but still sending pics is that normal?

It’s not normal but it is surely close to dying. Did you make sure your solar panel was plugged in?... speaking from experience here.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        It’s not normal but it is surely close to dying. Did you make sure your solar panel was plugged in?... speaking from experience here.

Unfortunately i wasn’t able to make the trip the guys that put it up are covert savvy though so i believe so. I’m also have zero luck changing the settings through the app. It shows my commands registered but still getting pics every minute

Comment

Unfortunately i wasn’t able to make the trip the guys that put it up are covert savvy though so i believe so. I’m also have zero luck changing the settings through the app. It shows my commands registered but still getting pics every minute

What is you remote delay on? Real-time?

Comment

What is you delay on?

It was 30 seconds I’ve tried to change it to low sens and 3 mins, but I’m getting them
            45-60 seconds apart still

Comment

What is you remote delay on? Real-time?

Also can you post one of your pics here so we can see the info bar

Comment

Also can you post one of your pics here so we can see the info bar

Crapatalk isn’t letting me post pics [emoji36] it’s shows 1 on my info bar

Comment

It was 30 seconds I’ve tried to change it to low sens and 3 mins, but I’m getting them
                  45-60 seconds apart still

No your remote control delay

Comment

Real time

Comment

Real time

Camera battery is prob to low to do the changes.... that’s just a wild assed guess..

plenty of sun on your solars?

Eneloop Pros 2500mah or Amazon Basics 2400 mah in your camera?
                      Or different?

Comment

Camera battery is prob to low to do the changes.... that’s just a wild assed guess..

plenty of sun on your solars?

Eneloop Pros 2500mah or Amazon Basics 2400 mah in your camera?

It’s in mexico show 60% signal and it’s in plentyyyyyyy of sun and eneloop pros 2500

Comment

Well i believe the camera finally died guess I’ll go back in a month or so An grab it of course i get 1500 pics and the last thre are deer and a buck an it dies. Par for the course

Comment

It’s in mexico show 60% signal and it’s in plentyyyyyyy of sun and eneloop pros 2500

Man I’m going to say door was closed and solar cable was left out. That’s the only time I have been to >20 without extremely cloudy weather for several days

Comment

One more thing. I was told never to run my camera under 3 minute increments without super strong signal. The camera is still working on sending out a pic by the time it takes another and it just continuously keeps overlapping and overlapping and it jacks with the camera system. I was told 3 minutes lets the camera get the picture taken, get it sent and in mode ready to take and send another. My BIL did his with 1 minute and 40% signal and it sent the camera into doing weird things. Skipping pics, locking up etcetc. Heck your 30 sec setting earlier may be the issue.

Mine are all set on 3min during the prime time of the year. 6-7 this time of the year when the antlers are still just stumps.

Comment

One more thing. I was told never to run my camera under 3 minute increments without super strong signal. The camera is still working on sending out a pic by the time it takes another and it just continuously keeps overlapping and overlapping and it jacks with the camera system. I was told 3 minutes lets the camera get the picture taken, get it sent and in mode ready to take and send another. My BIL did his with 1 minute and 40% signal and it sent the camera into doing weird things. Skipping pics, locking up etcetc. Heck your 30 sec setting earlier may be the issue.

Mine are all set on 3min during the prime time of the year. 6-7 this time of the year when the antlers are still just stumps.

Ya mine are all usually set on 3 mins an low sens but i wasn’t there and they had lots of work to do so is what it is luckilyits June an not sept

Comment

Working...
                                X