Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many questionable deaths in your neighborhood is too many?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weird. But no I would not move.

But to only save money and not have a $500k house lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scubasteveo View Post
      I live right by the clubhouse in the non gated subdivision. Not too concerned with these, but the dead body that was found by the highschool last year or so was troubling.
      I guarantee ya. It's troubling to me and I don't live anywhere close. If I stumbled across something like that,that'd be the last time I went for stroll around those parts.

I used to trap around an old barn where some ol' boy hung himself back in the 70's. Key words.....used to. If I'd have known that sooner I wouldn't have ever been fartin around out there.
      Last edited by okrattler; 02-12-2018, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Where they found him was in a grown over area that backs up to an area that is not exactly the nicest part of the area. A kid cutting through there stumbled across him.

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
          We are. I pray for my family and feiends daily. So you guys get those prayers as well.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk
          I generally laugh at all the bad Ju-Ju comments and superstition but here is a story for you.

Yall know i have dug indian artifacts all my life. Well about 20 years ago Dad and i had a massive village site leased to excavate. we were digging with a 4010 johndeer and front end loader right in the heart of the lodge sites. I quickly hit human remains so we covered that hole and moved. it seemed that anywhere we dug out there we hit human remains which is odd for digging right in the middle of the village.

I moved over to an edge of the site and had a trench about 6ft deep and 15yds long going. I got a bucket of dirt and when i raised it up,, i saw what looked like a shiny black pottery pot sitting right on top of the bucket. I stopped and was going to get it before it got broken but a second look revealed that it was in fact a jet black and fully intact human skull just sitting on the dirt like someone set it there.

Seconds later, the tractor died and the hydrolics released, dumping the yard of dirt right back in the hole. The tractor would not restart and a week later we had to get a mechanic to come out and bleed the fuel system. How it got air was never determined. when the tractor started, the hydrolics worked perfectly. Even with the engine dead, there was zero reason for that bucket to dump itself! We let the lease go and moved our gear..

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
            18 year old stabbed in the shower. Neighbor was alerted and shot perp as he was exiting home.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk
            So this doesn’t sound like it’s questionable at all, and also sounds like there’s no way it could be related to the others.

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw_6 View Post
              Sounds like that Tom Hanks’ movie “The ‘Burbs”.

The Klopecks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Longmire

Comment

Working...
                X