Deal Alert: Maverick 6 shooter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mev002 View Post
    I drove 2 hours to pick it up, but it was worth it. Probably the best deal, I've ever gotten on anything.

Fortunately my grandfather lives in Buffalo, so I have a spot to stash it till I make it back to the lease.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I dang near made the drive this morning myself lol. Glad you got a good deal!

Comment

Originally posted by mev002 View Post
      I drove 2 hours to pick it up, but it was worth it. Probably the best deal, I've ever gotten on anything.

Fortunately my grandfather lives in Buffalo, so I have a spot to stash it till I make it back to the lease.

Nice snag Mark!!

Comment

I was in Corsicana 50 minutes away. Drove the suburban down for the weekend this time. No way to transport it. Had my 4 year old grand daughters birthday party at 2 anyway.
        Great snag mev002!

Comment

Unbelievable deal! I’d buy a warehouse full of them if I could snag em at that price...even if I had to take out a second mortgage loan on the house.

Makes you wonder what the heck happened that caused TS to fire sell it like that? Awful hard on the profit margins.

Comment

[QUOTE=Makes you wonder what the heck happened that caused TS to fire sell it like that? Awful hard on the profit margins. [/QUOTE]

They got tired of looking at it and moving it. It was marked down $100.00 a month since September. It has been at that store since May and the only one they had.

Comment

Dang
              Great deal

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin View Post
                They got tired of looking at it and moving it. It was marked down $100.00 a month since September. It has been at that store since May and the only one they had.

Yep. My grandfather looked at this blind about a 2 months ago and it was $600 then. It's been there awhile.

Comment

Most have no idea how good this blind is. I have 2 and would not hesistate to get more.

Comment

I picked one up at t s c in Lockhart Friday for $299.

Comment

Working...
                    X