Cwd confirmed in Mississippi county

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DTala View Post
    tell me how in the first 20 er so years of CWD researchers backtraced EVERY SINGLE case of CWD in the country directly back to the research station at Ft Collins Co where it originated.

it ain't a naturally occuring disease and isn't found naturally across the US. It is a man made disease invented at FT Collins Co and spread by truck/trailer across the US.
    Serious question. Do you believe any cases of CWD are caused by sporadic/spontaneous or de novo misfolding of the PrP protein? Or are all of the cases linked directly to the Ft Collins facility?

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
      I offer no position on cwd. But I would note that state and collegiate wildlife programs have distributed countless deer all over the country for decades. One need look no further than Ms. State to find the first example where they shipped deer everywhere as well as received deer from all parts of the country. From there how many deer have been relocated all over the country by state wildlife agencies? How many other colleges are involved in deer research transporting and receiving deer from all over?

Not defending or accusing; just noting another way that deer have been spread historically.
      No doubt. And unfortunately the records of a bunch of these movements are nonexistent or the parties involved are retired or deceased....

Comment

Working...
      X