X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doug, y'all back in your house?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      It's only the SOUTH bound bridge that's coming out... so unless you are heading out in the mornings and in in the evenings, you should be OK.
      From what I read on the Montgomery county police reporter, the south bound side is going to be diverted to the north bound side and it will be 2 lanes in each direction so it's going to affect us all, in the morning and evening. When the evening traffic goes from 5 lanes to 2 it's going to back up quick.

Comment

Doug, y'all back in your house?
        No, i wish! That little garage apartment is getting smaller every day! Lol. They should be texturing mom and dads today and ours in the next few days. Whole lot of waiting!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
          From what I read on the Montgomery county police reporter, the south bound side is going to be diverted to the north bound side and it will be 2 lanes in each direction so it's going to affect us all, in the morning and evening. When the evening traffic goes from 5 lanes to 2 it's going to back up quick.
          Oh NO!! Sure would seem they'd use all those feeder lanes there on the south side too... Maybe they'll take away that contra flow lane and use it too... Sure be easy to put down some temporary asphalt to make that Townsen exit wider to accommodate a full three lanes of traffic there...

Comment

Oh NO!! Sure would seem they'd use all those feeder lanes there on the south side too... Maybe they'll take away that contra flow lane and use it too... Sure be easy to put down some temporary asphalt to make that Townsen exit wider to accommodate a full three lanes of traffic there...
            I would hope so but TxDot has not ever really demonstrated doing what's smart.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                I would hope so but TxDot has not ever really demonstrated doing what's smart.
                True words!!!

Comment

Working...
                X