Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some chump on the Orioles just made a very dirty slide on Correa. I hope they leave him in the game so who ever is on the bump can clean his clock the next time he steps in the batter's box. If not, tomorrow.

Comment

Yup...cheap *** attempt..
      Same guy that fouled off a dozen pitches from jv and robbed him of his 7th inning.. theres a few f-bombs being lip read..
      Best case scenario.. sipp is on the mound when that guy comes back up.. puts one in the ear hole..guy charges mound and beats the snot out of him while saying "dave says hello"

Comment

Smiths a nice guy...but **** hes got harrisdisease when it comes to consistency

Comment

Attaboy carlos...good to see you again

Comment

One down...

Comment

Straw gets his first mlb yard shot

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                That was a poke for a guy that doesnt have any power. Maybe Tucker sees it is possible for a young fellow to knock one over the fence.
                Last edited by rtp; 09-29-2018, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Wow! Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    That was a poke for a guy that doesnt have any power. Maybe Tucker sees it is possible for a young fellow to knock one over the fence.
                    Yup took it up center..impressive..
                    His jog around the bases was faster than most guys full out sprints

Comment

Jake from rake farm!

Comment

Congrats to the Astros for setting their all time record in wins at 103. Possibly 1 more tomorrow before the playoffs start. This team is stacked and has a great manager. In Hinch We Trust! Cant wait to see what the playoff roster looks like.

Comment

Im sad that we have one more game before we have to put up with the idiots at fox sports..

Comment

Im sad that we have one more game before we have to put up with the idiots at fox sports..
                            It is definitely a bittersweet thing. Last year I cant tell you how many times I muted the tv so I didnt have to listen to Joe Buck. I may be a Homer but I really think this team repeats. And I hope they do it against the Brewers. I cant stand Braun or Selig.

Comment

Stros!

Comment

Stros!

Comment

Working...
                                X