Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In other news... dont forget Gattis record pre-stupidallstargame... not like he didnt contribute...
    What have you done for me lately isnt always a major factor ..... but yeh.. whites pulled some wood on pitches outta his *** as of late..
    Like him better as a dh than at first..

Comment

Comment

Dont look now Chicken Littles but the Astros are 8-2 over the past 10. Nobody has been better.

Comment

Hopefully we can keep winning series at home, if we can do that it may be another great October.

Comment

Heard today that the As might have lost Menera (sp) for the season. He has been their best starting pitcher !

I would take that

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
              Heard today that the As might have lost Menera (sp) for the season. He has been their best starting pitcher !

I would take that
              Me too...BUT if we do our part the A's won't matter

Manea is their best bet to beating the Yankees in a 1 game WC.

Comment

Im guessing most folks are watching CFB tonight.....Im watching the Astros! Keep rolling men.

Comment

Tuned in, let’s go Stros!

Comment

Stros for me. If NW St. gets a lead or keeps it close I might flip over just for the crowd shots, but that's not likely.

Comment

The ump screwed JV on the strike out pitch on Trout. Cost him a handful more pitches that inning.

Comment

All right boys time for some runs.

Comment

Well it didnt take long for Sipp and Harris to totally F that all up.

Comment

Well that sucked

Comment

Two, to little, too late.

Can't win them all, at least it wasn't a shutout. Altuve got a couple of hits, I'm hoping he gets 200 hits again this year.
                              Last edited by Thumper; 08-30-2018, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                Well it didnt take long for Sipp and Harris to totally F that all up.
                                lol...

Comment

Working...
                                X