Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Thumper; 08-05-2018, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Sure glad Jake is back. DEFENSE!

Comment

Great catch Tucker, (er Marisnick).

Thank God.

Comment

Kemp aint doin that... jake showing why we love him..

"Thumb discomfort" - official clubhouse statement for springer..

That **** looked broke..

Comment

Great catch Tucker, (er Marisnick).

Thank God.

Comment

Get to see Pressley...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                Kemp aint doin that... jake showing why we love him..

"Thumb discomfort" - official clubhouse statement for springer..

That **** looked broke..
                Discomfort is the new Astros code word for that **** is broke...see Correa, Altuve, McCullers.

Comment

If Springer is put on DL, who y’all think? Tucker, Fisher, someone else?

Comment

If Springers thumb is broken does that mean he has to go to the DL (I would assume so if it’s his right thumb, but I didn’t see the play so I have no idea).

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                      If Springers thumb is broken does that mean he has to go to the DL (I would assume so if it’s his right thumb, but I didn’t see the play so I have no idea).
                      Yes because it will take way longer than 10 days to heal. Putting him on the DL clears a roster spot for someone to be called up.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                        I admittedly havent kept up with Fisher since he was sent down. If he has been playing well, I would think him. Tucker was sent down to get everyday at bats instead of spot starts on the big club. Looks like Jake and Tony will be getting most of the starts in the outfield going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                          Fisher. Unless Tucker is playing everyday with the Astros, which he won't, I'd rather see him get more time in Fresno. If we had the division in hand I might go with Tucker.

Comment

As spoken before, Tucker's last sighting this season in this uniform was at the trade deadline. Either way. That was it.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                              As spoken before, Tucker's last sighting this season in this uniform was at the trade deadline. Either way. That was it.
                              Im not looking to get in the debate that has been going on about Tucker....but dont understand....are you saying Tucker wont be back up with the big club this year?

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                                He'll be back in an Astros uniform this season when rosters expand.

Comment

Working...
                                X