Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just checked stats and am going to recant my dumb *** post on altuve... perception is not reality...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      Jake gets a chance to get his bat goin. No question hes better than kemp in OF.. but kemps getting on base and has the same speed..
      Love me some jake..but i get it.
      And jake will be back.. no doubt.

Altuve is swing for fence every swing and has a case of the gomez. Im sure he'll fix it..but its getting a bit obvious its not working.Dumbass!

Springer needs to have some fun..hes so frustrated with himself hes locked his swing down.

Lets see if kyle can translate to the bigs and kickstart what we all know is there..

I miss mccann...
      Rookie got some hits but hes clumsy behind the plate.. and not sure pitchers are trusting him very much..

McCullers was lights out last night. Have no idea why he was pulled for peacock... who looked uncomfortable as hell. I was thinking the same thing when they pulled him at 93 pitches

When the hell do we get to see sipp's replacement?!! I thought last night we were going to see him in the 9th.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post

McCullers was lights out last night. Have no idea why he was pulled for peacock... who looked uncomfortable as hell.

When the hell do we get to see sipp's replacement?!!
        I accepted the sit was to give him rest. Game wasn't over, but probability and risks come into play for every good manager.

I'm out of optimism for Sipp. Maybe they're hoping for a few good outings from Sipp so he can become trade bait.

Either way, let's give another arm a try. Can't hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
          I accepted the sit was to give him rest. Game wasn't over, but probability and risks come into play for every good manager.

I'm out of optimism for Sipp. Maybe they're hoping for a few good outings from Sipp so he can become trade bait.

Either way, let's give another arm a try. Can't hurt.
          You lost me at "optimism for sipp"...which implied you had some...
          When.. specifically...when over the course of last 3 seasons, did you get something that even remotely smelled like something that maybe rhymed with "good" when it comes to Sipp?

Comment

Angel behind homeplate.... anyones guess where the **** the strike zone will be from pitch to pitch...

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Youngest Major League Player in the game today.

Comment

That effort looked VERY AWKWARD. Hope he settles in at bat.

Comment

Some awful big swings his first at bat.
                  I think his nervous were threw the roof.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Tucker took some big swings.
                      Nerves were threw the roof.

Comment

Altuve hitting .381 over last 39 games...

Comment

Yuli...

Comment

Old Cuban

Comment

La Pina doesn't miss with men on base

Comment

Old cuban pretty automatic..

Hope that was just nerves on tuckers part.. but it didnt look like got fooled pretty easily..then gun shy...
                                Easy to say from my chair with no huge amount of hype following me since last year..and no expectations...and ive been about to buy alcohol for longer than hes been alive...

Comment

Working...
                                X