Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dallas sucks.

Comment

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Apparently he struggles in the 2nd too.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
          Apparently he struggles in the 2nd too.
          He struggles against guys holding a bat. Take away the bat and I bet he wins another Cy Young.

Comment

Has anyone told Keuchel this is his contract year?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              Has anyone told Keuchel this is his contract year?
              He will not be an Astro next year 👍

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                He will not be an Astro next year 👍
                I know but I was counting on him pitching his *** off this year so he could sign a max contract elsewhere. He is looking like 2013 again. Bauer suggests maybe he should use more pine tar. That seems to make everyone a HOFer.

Im digging Hinch leaving him out there to take 100% of what he is getting.

Comment

We are playing with zero fire and zero urgency. Even though our record looks good I find myself disappointed with this team right now.

Also, a lot of the pitchers look lost without McCann behind the plate.

Comment

Jake back down when Reddick returns? He looks as lost as ever at the plate.

Comment

Jake might as well use one of those small 15” souvenir bats. He would get the same result and it would be way more entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        Jake back down when Reddick returns? He looks as lost as ever at the plate.
                        Hinch just said JD Davis going back down and Reddick will be back and start tomorrow. Not sure why Marisnick is not headed down. Davis at least showed some life.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Man View Post
                          Hinch just said JD Davis going back down and Reddick will be back and start tomorrow. Not sure why Marisnick is not headed down. Davis at least showed some life.
                          **** it!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Man View Post
                            Jake might as well use one of those small 15” souvenir bats. He would get the same result and it would be way more entertaining.
                            He would be better off with one of those Cricket paddles.

Comment

What in the Hell! I haven’t been on Tapatalk for awhile and I get on and see two queers kissing!🤮 what happened to the beautiful Kate gracing this thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Balance has been restored....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X