Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good call. Baseball memorabilia makes me feel warm and fuzzy and All American inside. Collecting baseball cards and organizing them as a kid was one of my favorite things to do. I would give anything to have all of the tickets from my games at the Astrodome and a few other places in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      Good call. Baseball memorabilia makes me feel warm and fuzzy and All American inside. Collecting baseball cards and organizing them as a kid was one of my favorite things to do. I would give anything to have all of the tickets from my games at the Astrodome and a few other places in my life.
      Just got the response. The guy is collecting them for his kid for every game where Trout hits one out. He want's to surprise him at the end of the year with all of them. Fun idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
        Just got the response. The guy is collecting them for his kid for every game where Trout hits one out. He want's to surprise him at the end of the year with all of them. Fun idea.
        Awesome. That's cool

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
          Where were you? I thought I saw you but wasn't sure from far away.
          We were in 133

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
            We were in 133
            Must have been someone else. Hope you guys had fun!

Comment

Altuve 0 for 5 last night. I would venture to say that didn't happen once last year. He has now gone the first month of the season without a home run...

Where has his power gone ?

Good thing the starting pitching has been the best in the majors so far....

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                Altuve 0 for 5 last night. I would venture to say that didn't happen once last year. He has now gone the first month of the season without a home run...

Slumps happen.. his just happen to be in the area of .333
                Please count out Altuve...

Comment

If it was anyone else people would be saying, oh he got his big money now he can slack off. But altuve is too much of a go getter to even have that enter your mind. Just having a normal slump.

Comment

If memory serves me, it was mid April last year before he hit his first homerun.... he's gonna be fine, and so is the team. Bullpen needs to get it together though!

Comment

That was interesting

Comment

JV looks good

Comment

and just like that he gets one.....

see, all I had to do was ask

on his 102 at bat

Comment

Jose with the bomb! 4-0

Comment

I believe the announcers last night said that the last time he went 0-5 was in May 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by bgbean90 View Post
                                I believe the announcers last night said that the last time he went 0-5 was in May 2017.
                                Yep. They said May 3, 2017 was the last time Altuve went 0-5

Comment

Working...
                                X