Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jobu resting....

Comment

offense is struggling!

Comment

What's yalls guess tonight? More or less than 2 runs for the offense?

Comment

My guess is I won't be awake at 11:30 like last night to watch these guys scratch out 3 hits against mediocre pitching... wake me up when the offense does the same!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            They’re just getting their August swoon out of the way in April.

Comment

Bats wake up tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                Over

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                  Bats wake up tonight!
                  I hope you're right! I was right about Keuchel getting back on track and having a good start last night. If or should I say when these bats get back to where they should be, this team is going to role big time.

Comment

Real ambitious setting the over at 2. Miranda pitches us tough but I'll go over. 2 off him and 4 against the pen.

Comment

Bases loaded and Marisnick goes down looking at a full count fastball in the strike zone, and then Springer goes down swinging. These guys just cant buy a hit with risp right now. At least it's a tie game now, 1-1.

Comment

That was a pretty good pitch Cano hit the dinger on in the first inning being just below the knees on the inner 3rd of the plate. Cano put a sweet swing on it. McCullers looking good tonight.

Comment

🤬

Comment

Man
                            This offense needs to wake up!

Comment

Bases left loaded again. Sooner or later the **** is going to burst open!

Comment

And the overs win tonight......now if the Astros can win in the end.....3-1 good guys on a McCann dinger.

Comment

Working...
                                X