Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully Bregman learned a lesson about trolling players on Social media....
    Hasn't done much offensively....

Boston is a tad better and much healthier than us right now....

We honestly need a real DH with power....

Comment

Hopefully Bregman learned a lesson about trolling players on Social media....
      Hasn't done much offensively....

Boston is a tad better and much healthier than us right now....

We honestly need a real DH with power....

Comment

No heart this year. I was at the game with amazing seats. Left, laying in bed now. Not a good tight loss where they played their hearts out, and just came up short. Embarrassing really.

Comment

Originally posted by willwork04 View Post
          No heart this year. I was at the game with amazing seats. Left, laying in bed now. Not a good tight loss where they played their hearts out, and just came up short. Embarrassing really.

3 run game and you’re home in bed already calling them embarrassing? Must be a super fan [emoji849]

Comment

Well Astros, time to get healthy and come back next year for another run. Repeating is extremely tough to do.

Comment

Unbelieveable way to end their season. I dislike the Red Sox as much as the dodgers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It was a hell of a year!

Comment

Crud.[emoji20]

Gary

Comment

Complete *** kicking. Still a great season and last year will never go away.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                      It was over the line, once the player crosses that line, it doesn’t matter what the fan does....they have a right to their seat. The fan did not reach into the field of play....did they close his glove? Sure did and it’s perfectly within the rules....the replay booth blew that call, not Joe West.

Oh and Manny, Yankees suck ***.
                      Joe West blew that call on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by krausejmk View Post
                        3 run game and you’re home in bed already calling them embarrassing? Must be a super fan [emoji849]
                        We were not coming back. They didn’t have their hearts in it like they did last year.

Comment

Completely embarrassing. Sleep well.

Comment

Comment

Tip your hat to the Sox, they played better this series. Astros played sloppy ball in games 3-4, had a few bad calls, and just couldn’t catch the breaks. I would’ve loved seeing Gattis be the DH all postseason, sadly I think he’s gone along with Marwin and Dallas.

Comment

Are we talking about the Astros or you as a fan? I’m guessing the latter.

Comment

Working...
                                X