Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of unnecessary pitches by JV thanks to Bregman. Could cost him a much needed inning.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
      Lots of unnecessary pitches by JV thanks to Bregman. Could cost him a much needed inning.
      Shoot as bad as the bullpen has been if JV is pitching remotely well they better leave him in.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish-n-Hunt17 View Post
        I personally don't even care about the homerun that was taken away from altuve. Yes, that would've given them 2 runs and they just so happened to lose by 2 runs. However, there were also 2 batters that were hit by pitch last night with bases loaded, which gave the Red Sox an additional 2 runs. You cant allow that, especially in a game like this and against a team like this. So yes, there were two runs taken away from the astros, but there were several runs given to the redsox by the astros themselves. If you ask me, the only team who beat the astros last night were the astros themselves. Everyone's so caught up on the homerun and whether or not it was interference. That's besides the point. IF you sit back and look at the rest of the game, the astros practically gave them the win.
        I do get your point and agree to some extent. The pitching and catching has DEFINITELY been sloppy the last two nights especially. If the call is correct though the Astros may (or may not) actually win that game, sloppy pitching or not. A win is a win.

Comment

Boston getting some clutch 3 strike hits...

Comment

Originally posted by txbowkill View Post
            Boston getting some clutch 3 strike hits...
            They also get calls off the plate and on the corners. Makes you want to pull your hair out.

Comment

Do the Astros even know their seasons on the line?

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                That’s part of the problem.....they are such a loose playing bunch, this kind of pressure will shut you down. Too tight.

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                  IMO it was interference by the fan.

Looks like it will be Boston vs ????
                  It was over the line, once the player crosses that line, it doesn’t matter what the fan does....they have a right to their seat. The fan did not reach into the field of play....did they close his glove? Sure did and it’s perfectly within the rules....the replay booth blew that call, not Joe West.

Oh and Manny, Yankees suck ***.

Comment

Bout time to bring in Jabu and a live chicken. Needing something spectacular real quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                      We would dared the same thing!!! I was hoping for a matching ring.[emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well hell. At least I can buy corn with the money I was gonna spend on WS gear.

Comment

3 hits and 9 strikeouts against a chump like Price...
                          Pathetic....

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            Well hell. At least I can buy corn with the money I was gonna spend on WS gear.

Comment

3 hits and 9 strikeouts against a chump like Price...
                              Pathetic....

Comment

[emoji3][emoji16][emoji23]🤣

Comment

Working...
                                X