Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#believe

Comment

A series sweep in Boston would be awesome.
      Let’s get it done today boys!

Comment

Hopefully all the ****ty play today by teams from Texas hasnt affected the Astros. Break out the brooms boys and leave the Sox shaking their heads wondering *** just happened! They are going to realize by the end of tonight who the best team in baseball is!

Comment

I may be watching this game muted. I don’t know how much I can take of these announcers

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
            I may be watching this game muted. I don’t know how much I can take of these announcers
            Agreed.. Going to be a Red Sox love fest. When the heck will Oakland start losing some games? Frustrating that Astros have been rolling lately, and A's are keeping pace.

Comment

Gonzo! Solo shot

Comment

Boom Marwin!

Comment

Originally posted by ccbluewater View Post
                  When the heck will Oakland start losing some games? Frustrating that Astros have been rolling lately, and A's are keeping pace.
                  The only tough team they have left is the Rays. After this the Astros have the Dbacks left as a team still trying.

Comment

Dear God, could you please never let the Astros play a game televised by espn ever again?
                    Last edited by rtp; 09-09-2018, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Espn is a Freakin **** show ... stupid *** sound enhancements and the three jackasses in the booth..
                      Keep expecting to see some freakin cartoon animation explain how the shift works and why the red sox wear red

Comment

Inconsistent as hell ump....

Comment

Bregman black magic! Hahahahahaha

Comment

Wish we could have made them pay for that one.

Comment

Only thing missing from this broadcast is buck fondling arods nuts while getting hairplugs from the softball chick wearing a redsocks jersey and mookie betts cup.

Comment

Espn schedules an interview with the head coach while his team is on defense... more **** show.

#believe

Comment

Working...
                                X