Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe ....

Comment

A power surge from the old Cuban was much needed. White has made some nice adjustments at the plate as pitchers try to figure him out. But but...the A's.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
        But but...the A's.
        I predict they stumble tonight.

Comment

I know yall wont believe this but they hit into a double play to end the inning.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            I predict they stumble tonight.
            Called it.....of course I was a bit concerned when they didnt have a hit through 6 innings.

Good guys finally gain some ground in the standings going up 3.5 on Oakland now. Need another win tonight and another Oakland loss.

Comment

Altuve is kinda being predictable at the plate...
              you can tell when hes taking a pitch, (my 9 year old has called the last 4 out of 5)
              you can tell when hes going to gomez the **** out of the next pitch...
              ...and then you can tell when hes going to try to force contact.. (which almost always ends up in a double play).

looks to me like he needs to get out of his own head and stop trying to force the hits...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                Altuve is kinda being predictable at the plate...
                you can tell when hes taking a pitch, (my 9 year old has called the last 4 out of 5)
                you can tell when hes going to gomez the **** out of the next pitch...
                ...and then you can tell when hes going to try to force contact.. (which almost always ends up in a double play).

looks to me like he needs to get out of his own head and stop trying to force the hits...
                The good news is that we're winning while Altuve isn't hitting. The other good news is that Altuve won't be in a funk much longer. I like our chances.

Comment

#believe.

Comment

Correa sitting tonight..(scheduled)

Comment

Let’s sweep this series tonight. Go Stros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Um... valdez...

Comment

Does Jose look like he is standing even farther away from the plate lately than he normally does?

Comment

I’ve always thought he stood to far off the plate. But he usually makes it work.

Comment

Framber reminds me a little of a young Keuchel. He doesn't nip on the edges quite as much as DK, he's Dominican and he doesn't have a Cy-Young, but other than that they are nearly identical.

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
                                I’ve always thought he stood to far off the plate. But he usually makes it work.
                                I know but he looks even farther off than normal.....maybe just me though.

Comment

Working...
                                X