Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beast.

Comment

Bregman!

Comment

Bregman is having an unbelievable season. Let’s go Astros

Comment

Heck yeah

Comment

Jose needs to remember that just because you can put the bat on any pitch you want doesnt mean you should.
            These first pitch reaches arent working the odds lately...

Comment

Jose needs to remember that just because you can put the bat on any pitch you want doesnt mean you should.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                100% agree with you!

Comment

Thats actually paraphrased frome something he said he was told early in his astros career... he got pickier and his OB sky rocketed.. need to quit trying to make up for lost time and relax a bit.....

I say sitting from my recliner...

But i did pay $26 for two beers at the game last night so he should listen to me
                  Last edited by systemnt; 08-28-2018, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    Thats actually paraphrased frome something he said he was told early in his astros career... he got pickier and his OB sky rocketed.. need to quit trying to make up for lost time and relax a bit.....

I say sitting from my recliner...

But i did pay $26 for two beers at the game last night so he should listen to me
                    You probably spent more money than anyone else on Stros this year😉

Comment

That was a dumb stretch for 3rd for springer or bad call by petitte... homeboy has a known gun in center...

Comment

Dumb was strong... overly aggresive with a side of Nooooooooowhatareyoudoinnnnn probably fit better...

Comment

Gotdangit. Very important series and we are streaky as hell

Comment

It seems that someone upset the kate factor last night..... .. .

Comment

We celebrated back to school on Monday with a trip to the Astros game. Got a championship ring too!

The photo bomber is my youngest daughters 1st grade teacher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Big game today, almost a must win. Probably the most important game of the season as of this date

Comment

Working...
                                X