Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    side note.. this long *** thread killin everyone elses tapatalk to load it?
    yes... main reason I don't check in on this thread with my phone anymore.

Comment

didn't make it past the 4th inning before I started snoring (according to the wife). Glad to here we got a win with all the injuries.

Comment

Yep. Takes foreeeever to load

Comment

Safari is what I use and it’s quick and easy, the only time I use tapatalk is to load a picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
            Yep. Takes foreeeever to load

Same here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man, these AAA players are getting chance after chance to deliver and make a name for themselves.......and they fail time after time.

Comment

White must have heard me complaining. After coming up with an opportunity to drive in a run twice and failing miserably.....he comes through with a 2 run dinger in the 8th. 2-1 good guys.

Comment

This pitching staff is incredible. Another low scoring close win, 2-1 to complete the two game sweep of the Giants. That's 6-2 on the road against 3 playoff contending teams. Wow. Another key stat is the bullpen didnt give up a run during the road trip. That is how you close out the wonderful work of the starters.

Comment

Great win!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      This pitching staff is incredible. Another low scoring close win, 2-1 to complete the two game sweep of the Giants. That's 6-2 on the road against 3 playoff contending teams. Wow. Another key stat is the bullpen didnt give up a run during the road trip. That is how you close out the wonderful work of the starters.
                      For sure something special. Just need the bats to wake up and get some run support. These late inning victories are killing me. They are living and dying by the long ball and that's not going to cut it.

Comment

Remember ...they are doing it essentially with a B-C team.....
                        3 of the 4 core are down..with mccullers and mccann adding to that outage..
                        that a **** load of 'leadership' not in the field...or swinging lumber..

Comment

Looks like Giles had a rough outing for Toronto 0.2 Innings, 4 Hits, 5 ER, 1 Walk, 1 K and the LOSS. Ouch

Good win for the Stros

Comment

I love the late inning victories. Close games are good for the pen too. The more pressure ABs these guys have during the stretch run the better because once the playoffs start every AB is like Tyler White's in the 8th yesterday. Hinch needs to find who he can trust.

Comment

Astros bullpen on 6-2 road trip:
                              3-0, 0.00 ERA
                              20.2 IP
                              6 hits
                              0 runs
                              6 walks
                              27 Ks

Comment

Baseball Stories - Jeff Bagwell.

Comment

Working...