Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm hoping this doesn't have a negative impact. Definitely could be divisive to the clubhouse based on the zero tolerance policy and players stances on domestic violence.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
      Sure I'd take it, and don't be a ****. It's all in fun, no need to get your panties in a bunch.
      You are the one that posted the stupid comment...

Comment

Great now Springer hurts his shoulder diving at a ball he never had a chance at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck to Bregman and Yuli seeing a pitch to hit anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Crap, George.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
              Y'all were due. We got tired of dusting around that thing.

True, but it was here for a LONG time. You've got to figure that the perennial cellar-dwellers would eventually put something together with so many years of last-place-blue-chip draft picks. Congratulations!

Oh look, y'all just got a new convict to add to the roster....when he comes off suspension.
              Originally posted by RINCON View Post
              You are the one that posted the stupid comment...
              Really? Which comment isn't true? Some of you Astro-fanboys are touchy, try a Snickers....or a Mydol.

Comment

Order being restored on this thread was key to the win last night! Let's see if Keuchel and the gang can keep those Ms bats quiet again today.

Comment

Marisnick recalled. Tucker to AAA

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                    Marisnick recalled. Tucker to AAA
                    I'm guessing this is a defensive move, I hope it doesn't mean Springer is going to be out for foreseeable time!

Comment

Originally posted by smithb164 View Post
                      I'm guessing this is a defensive move, I hope it doesn't mean Springer is going to be out for foreseeable time!
                      Springer is day to day

Comment

August was not when this needed to happen.... but rather be now than september..

Comment

Originally posted by smithb164 View Post
                          I think it means Tucker can't hit the broad side of the barn with a base fiddle. I know he's good and will get better but he has been underwhelming to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
                            I think it means Tucker can't hit the broad side of the barn with a base fiddle. I know he's good and will get better but he has been underwhelming to say the least.
                            I think he did as expected... probably could have hit better..but he was ahead of a lot of rookies in that regard as well..(bregman included)..
                            being stuck in left field is a pretty big hit as well, especially at minute maid..that ridiculous box is hard to play.
                            He'll be back.
                            Lets watch Jake go yard, make amazing defensive plays and steal bases in the mean time.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                              Springer is day to day
                              Until he isnt like Correa and Altuve.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                Until he isnt like Correa and Altuve.
                                Kind of what I was thinking, but no sense in arguing!

Comment

Working...
                                X