Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully the Rangers will keep Stinky, Gallo, etc. and not blow it up. They are beside themselves about Odor tonight. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
      Hopefully the Rangers will keep Stinky, Gallo, etc. and not blow it up. They are beside themselves about Odor tonight. 😂
      If they dont blow it up, I see a lot of .500 to near .500 seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        If they dont blow it up, I see a lot of .500 to near .500 seasons.
        Yep, and don’t forget Stinky is better than Altuve 😂😂😂

Comment

Man the Astros are in a funk right now.

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
            RELAX they will get it going.
            I hope you’re right. The way they are playing now they’ll be going nowhere this fall. Thing that gets me is they don’t seem to be doing much to try and get better and fix the glaring issues. Closer, catcher, etc. hopefully they will add someone still.

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
              RELAX they will get it going.
              Exactly. Don't you all remember the bad stretches last Aug. and Sept.? Turned out ok I'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                Exactly. Don't you all remember the bad stretches last Aug. and Sept.? Turned out ok I'd say.
                I do....it was July and August with August playing well under .500 ball. Guys on the DL, bullpen sucking and no one except Fiers able to go 6 innings in a start. It's all good. I just hate seeing AAA and backup guys making up 3 or 4 spots in the lineup everynight. The A's concern me the most. The Ms have gotten by with an abnormal amount of 1 run wins so far and scoring a couple runs less than they have given up on the season. I think that is going to catch up to them.

Comment

Altuve to the DL😳

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                    Altuve to the DL[emoji15]

I was afraid of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      I do....it was July and August with August playing well under .500 ball. Guys on the DL, bullpen sucking and no one except Fiers able to go 6 innings in a start. It's all good. I just hate seeing AAA and backup guys making up 3 or 4 spots in the lineup everynight. The A's concern me the most. The Ms have gotten by with an abnormal amount of 1 run wins so far and scoring a couple runs less than they have given up on the season. I think that is going to catch up to them.
                      It's disappointing that Kemp is the only AAA guy who has graduated to MLB. He needs more ABs. I wouldn't mind getting Jake back up now. The team is flat and could use his energy.

Comment

Hate to here Altuve on DL, but best to get him healed now. I believe Kemp has pulled his weight since being called up. Maybe should play him at second (played there in AAA) some to keep him in line up while Altuve is out. Also I don't know why they don't use Gattis behind the plate some.

Comment

Marwin needs to find a bat that works, his have been terrible. We really need him to step
                          Up and play somewhat close to last year specially seeing altuve is on DL

Comment

Marwin needs to find a bat that works, his have been terrible. We really need him to step
                            Up and play somewhat close to last year specially seeing altuve is on DL

Comment

In for the win today! Go Stros!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X