Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
    Well I stayed up for the entire game and I'm really paying for it today. 5:30 alarm was not nice. Go Stros
    I feel your pain. But that was a pretty awesome 10th

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      Probably pick up all the rangers relievers for a donut and yesterdays news paper...
      Lmao !

Comment

Man that Tucker kid is still in the line up. Imagine that.

Comment

Fans who interfere with balls in play should be caned on the mound between innings.

Comment

Hope it's nothing serious with Altuve.

Comment

As expected, Sipp's getting some close and late opportunities.

Comment

Here comes Sipp!

Comment

Here we go.

Comment

Good grief. Make a great play in the dugout and it costs a run. Can't win for losin'

Comment

Good grief. Played like scrubs tonight. Charlie Blackmon was clutch...mullet and all.

Comment

The "Astros" fan got excited.. it happens. Sucks .. but it happens.
                        They should put a moat between the seat wall and the field wall so fans cant put their stupid ****ing hands into the field of play.....

Bregman broke plane on that strike 3... but i love his fire

Sipp Did What Sipp Does. The Giles Warning has worn off.

McHugh despite giving on up... is seriously on fire... his command is there..

Tucker needs a little rookie *** chewin for that lazy *** steal attempt. Theres relaxed and there is semi-pro ****. That was semi-pro.

JD needs a fire under his *** at the plate. Morton swung harder.

the progression pics of Blackmon from 3-4 years ago to the present homeless look are hilarious.

Comment

I'd say that was a pretty dang good summary there sir.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

I will add... that the "astros fan".... was a grown *** man with a glove.... he should never had been allowed into the ball park in the first place....so its Colorado's fault.

Comment

Stros acquiring Maldonado

Comment

Candy? He has to be pushing 60. WTH is Luhnow doing!?

Comment

Working...
                                X