Felons and firearms.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRT View Post
    I think that felons who straighten out and fly straight should have all their rights restored. Then again I might be a centrist! .[emoji44]

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk
    Ha! You are WWAAAAAYYYYY too far right leaning to be a Centrist.

Comment

I've worked with some men over the decades that were good people. Family men who worked hard and stood for what was right. But young mistakes followed them and they carry that around like herpes. I always felt bad for them.

Comment

I’m sorry your siblings or loved ones didn’t have a decent upbringing and are felons. I addressed a specific question concerning weather a convicted felon could take a 9 year old hunting with a rifle. I answered that correctly. I am sorry that a loved one of yours has been convicted of a felony. It does not change the fact that convicted felon cannot possess a firearm in the field after conviction. Were you or relative convicted of sex offense involving a minor?

You should totally ignore the ATF agent who filed “numerous cases” and would not want to “test the waters” in same situation.

You are way outside your depth. Please stop. It only gets worse from here. You have no idea what you are talking about. You are advising law abiding people to violate the law. I understand you have felons in your family. But these people don’t.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
          I’m sorry your siblings or loved ones didn’t have a decent upbringing and are felons. I addressed a specific question concerning weather a convicted felon could take a 9 year old hunting with a rifle. I answered that correctly. I am sorry that a loved one of yours has been convicted of a felony. It does not change the fact that convicted felon cannot possess a firearm in the field after conviction. Were you or relative convicted of sex offense involving a minor?

You should totally ignore the ATF agent who filed “numerous cases” and would not want to “test the waters” in same situation.

You are way outside your depth. Please stop. It only gets worse from here. You have no idea what you are talking about. You are advising law abiding people to violate the law. I understand you have felons in your family. But these people don’t.
          Get off the pipe and put the bottle down

Comment

Get over yourself and the personal attacks on me. If your so embarrassed about an incorrect statement that you made and feel the need to continue to make personal attacks, then my suggestion would be not to make incorrect statements and get your panties in a wad when someone points it out.

And what exactly have I advertised people to do that violates the law? I'll wait for that response, because it doesn't exist.
            Last edited by Ironman; 02-07-2018, 09:00 PM.

Comment

You are smart? Answer the original question. Will a convicted felon get in trouble for possessing a firearm outside his house if he is taking his 9 yo nephew hunting? The answer is yes. Why do you want to send this guy to prison?

Who else are you hoping to send to prison with your terrible analysis? I hope it isn't anyone you care about. What did these people do to you that you what to advise them so incorrectly? Does this have to do with an inheritance?
              Last edited by Roy Munson; 02-07-2018, 09:29 PM.

Comment

You are smart? Answer the original question. Will a convicted felon get in trouble for possessing a firearm outside his house if he is taking his 9 yo nephew hunting? The answer is yes. Why do you want to send this guy to prison?
                Let's see. Are you smart? Did I say that it was legal for a convicted felon to possess a firearm outside of his house? Did I condone, or even hint to the fact that it MIGHT EVEN be ok to take his 9 year old nephew hunting with a firearm?

You might want to read the ENTIRE thread and find those answers. Otherwise, I can CORRECTLY say, you don't know what you're talking about.

Comment

Why not shut the **** up then since that was not OP's question?

Comment

Why not shut the **** up then since that was not OP's question?
                    Yeah, you're new on this thread. Things happen. It's obvious when someone hasn't read the entire thread. That explains a lot of your assumptions.

Comment

Who else are you hoping to send to prison with your terrible analysis? I hope it isn't anyone you care about. What did these people do to you that you what to advise them so incorrectly? Does this have to do with an inheritance?

You did not read the OP question correctly. He never said he would be in possession. He said the 9 year old would be carrying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                        so a felon can possess a firearm after 5 yrs after release of confinement in Texas?

i'm not trying to be a smart ***, just wondering.

Yes 5 years after conviction, jail, parole/probation is complete and ONLY in their home.

Comment

Roy Munson you were alot less of a **** on Kingpin.

Comment

Please guys, try not to pull a Munson for the rest of the thread. lol

Comment

Ah sometimes certain things push our buttons. Don't take it personal.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                                Blasphemy

[emoji38][emoji23][emoji38]

Comment

Working...
                                X