Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers are on the way

Comment

Oh man just saw the last 2 updates this morning... PRAISE GOD!! Sure gave me a lift reading about her healing to this point!! I can imagine how you guys feel about her this morning!

Lord, Thank YOU for this work You have begun in this lady! Thank You for hearing our prayers and petitions. Obviously, You're not done with her work here, so I ask You to continue to guide all her care-givers to a successful treatment and full recovery. Restore her strength that she may serve Your Lord, In the powerful, healing name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        Oh man just saw the last 2 updates this morning... PRAISE GOD!! Sure gave me a lift reading about her healing to this point!! I can imagine how you guys feel about her this morning!

Lord, Thank YOU for this work You have begun in this lady! Thank You for hearing our prayers and petitions. Obviously, You're not done with her work here, so I ask You to continue to guide all her care-givers to a successful treatment and full recovery. Restore her strength that she may serve Your Lord, In the powerful, healing name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

Thank you
        What a good feeling from yesterday morning
        GOD is great a great staff at the hospital as well as first responders!!!

Ron

Comment

Working...
        X