No announcement yet.

Looking for a job... Suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will make some inquiries around town and see what I can turn up for leads. My wife teaches at Hunt ISD I think they may have some openings coming up. For kerrville make sure you go to the job fair if you want a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
      Coach could become a personal trainer to help all of us lose the weight we gained from your recipe's.
      That would be a fun sight!

Originally posted by Devin View Post
      Any updates, Noel?

Thoughts and prayers continue for y'all.
      Thanks Devin. I submitted my application with Harper ISD. Now it's a waiting game. Josh hasn't come up with anything yet, but if I can get something lined up it will be easier for him to figure something out.

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
      Did you ever try my Venison Meatloaf Recipe we discussed on the other forum? Just curious......
      I haven't tried the recipe yet. My health still isn't what it should be so it's been pretty basic in the kitchen (Coach has even jumped in and cooked some dishes! He's a darn good cook when I let him in the kitchen. ). Although I tried a new crockpot recipe yesterday that I CAN'T WAIT to share with y'all! I'll have to go back to the meatloaf recipe and add it to my list asap!

Originally posted by Austin View Post
      I will make some inquiries around town and see what I can turn up for leads. My wife teaches at Hunt ISD I think they may have some openings coming up. For kerrville make sure you go to the job fair if you want a chance.
      Thanks for checking around! His dream job would be to be a game ranch manager. I think I said that already. Whoops. When you say Kerrville job fair, are you referring to the school district job fair or is there a public job fair for local businesses?

Thanks to everyone for the prayers and input!

Comment

I know y'all are looking to leave but you sure hired a great Supt. tonight. He is a great one to work for and is in it for the right reasons.

Comment

Is he looking for a ranch manager position? I have a lead but it’s in Cotulla. Not too close to Kerville.

Comment

I was referring to the school district job fair to my knowledge there is not a city wide job fair. I will let you know if I turn anything up. For ranch manager jobs he may check with Woodbury, Rhodes Brothers taxidermy and some of the bigger shops they are pretty well connected with the operators and may know if there are openings

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
              I know y'all are looking to leave but you sure hired a great Supt. tonight. He is a great one to work for and is in it for the right reasons.
              Leaving was not our choice. In the world of politics there has to be a Fall Guy. But I'm glad to hear that they will be getting some good leadership. It also sounds like the new head coach will be a quality guy as well. The kids deserve that. We were looking to stick it out and give 6 man a try, but I guess God has bigger plans for us somewhere else.

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X