Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can only imagine the rage....

Comment

His sentence should be the 5 min in a locked room with that guy like he suggested

Comment

I'd be like a bull in a china shop trying to get to him. I may not have got to him either, but they would have had a hell of a time stopping me. And that's not a dig on the court officers. No one knows the level of rage a father has when it comes to defending his daughters other than a father. But if I did get my paws around his throat, God rest his soul.

Glad the judge isn't charging him.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Couldn't even imagine what my action would be. Is it me hearing things, or you can actually here the cops apologizing to the father for preventing it.

Comment

Just waterboard the son of a gun everyday for a month straight and when that gets boring start using disel instead of water until he kills over.

Also 30 mins a day with big bubba

Comment

Originally posted by wloftis View Post
              Couldn't even imagine what my action would be. Is it me hearing things, or you can actually here the cops apologizing to the father for preventing it.
              That's what I heard too. I'm willing to bet they would've loved to sit back and watch but they gotta do their job.

Comment

Should take him out to the middle of some woods, strip him down, stake him out, pour molasses and syrup all over him and let the hogs and coyotes have him.

Comment

He should of been a little sneakier about it and he might have actually got his hands on him for a second or two.. maybe got a couple punches in before they realized and grabbed him.... his questions made his escalating anger very obvious. As a parent I would love to see him release some anger on the dirtbag.

Comment

Not only did he kidnap but apparently sexually abused the child. The father was having none of that! (Shocking)

Comment

Too bad we protect the evil!

Comment

Should send the pOS nassar to Guantanamo for a few days.

Comment

I also feel so very sad for his kids....imagine what they felt after going thru all this and see their Dad in cuffs?? Don't blame him one bit...empathy for the victims and to HELL with the criminals...especially for something like this!!

Comment

one bullet would save a lot of tax dollars.... just saying

Comment

Oh, he will be wearing M&M makeup and be traded for commissary where he's going to be.

Comment

I give Nassar 3 years. He'll get murdered in prison.

Comment

Working...
                                X