2018 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Oh hell....be forewarned the wrath of Aggie is gonna come down upon you..
    The Wrath is a coming!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Who is Rob Childress? Very nice note from him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      The arrogance always seems to shine thru! LOL!

Might be the biggest crowd of the season...but yeah, just another Tuesday night game I guess. Wish I could make it.

Comment

Don't want jinx the Sooners but they are 8-1 in conference. They have the horns rolling into Norman this weekend. I am sure Skip won't make a big deal of it. He loved his time at Texas. But I'm sure he wants this series a little more than most.
        Boomer

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
          Don't want jinx the Sooners but they are 8-1 in conference. They have the horns rolling into Norman this weekend. I am sure Skip won't make a big deal of it. He loved his time at Texas. But I'm sure he wants this series a little more than most.
          Boomer
          Heck of a week for Texas Baseball to have the Ags tonight and then roll into Norman. I have been cheering on Skip all year, but I hope he doesn't get this one. I can't figure out this Texas team, but if what I think I am seeing is there (willingness to fight to win) I am happy. I don't think they have played well, but they have won. I do think they have had a generous Big 12 slate so far. This week is a big test.

Comment

We went to the Baylor game Friday night and had a great time. But to be honest, Texas just did not impress me. I keep hearing the hitting has improved but, the Baylor starting pitcher was far from exceptional and Texas just could not figure him out. Texas was swinging on first pitches all night. At one point, it was 4 outs on 4 pitches. Texas did eventually put some hits together and were helped by a timely Baylor error. I just don't see ATM giving the Horn's that opportunity.

And don't get me started on the Texas pitching this season...

My son and I will be at a sports bar watching the game. I'll be in burnt orange and he will be in that ugly maroon.

Comment

2018 College Baseball

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Oh hell....be forewarned the wrath of Aggie is gonna come down upon you..

I saw it on twitter later in context, still very kind words. I've watched a bunch Auggie stuff lately, what a great dude we lost.

Only aggy would think it arrogant that someone not know their baseball coatches name.....sorry, not really.

Last edited by Dale Moser; 04-10-2018, 10:58 AM.

Comment

How bout my Wolfpack up to #2

Comment

I saw it on twitter later in context, still very kind words. I've watched a bunch Auggie stuff lately, what a great dude we lost.

Only aggy would think it arrogant that someone not know their baseball coatches name.....sorry, not really.

Yeah, I guess it was a little too much credit given on my part to figure that you could look at the picture and tell exactly who it is. My fault.

Comment

Horns pitching a freshmen tonight!

Comment

Aggies blowing bubbles off a freshmen tonight!

Comment

Good lord....I saw it on my phone and zoomed in on the text, not the bottom left corner...

Kind of ironic you accusing someone else of being arrogant though. *****.

Comment

Ags gonna roll tonight

Comment

Good lord....I saw it on my phone and zoomed in on the text, not the bottom left corner...

Kind of ironic you accusing someone else of being arrogant though. *****.
                            Apologies Dale...as I was originally joking with my first reply (which you may not be able to see the emoji's in the text on your phone). No harm meant...I honestly thought you were just throwing a jab out there as a joke as well. Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers with the comment. No arrogance intended on my end.

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde12 View Post
                              How bout my Wolfpack up to #2
                              That is a seriously good team. I bet you will get to watch them in Omaha this year.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                Aggies blowing bubbles off a freshmen tonight!

Open mouth, insert _ _ _ _

Foot

I’m pulling for the Horns to wax that azzzzzz ... hook’em

Comment

Working...
                                X