Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2018 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chad c View Post
    take your midol oktx.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk pro

lmfao...

Comment

They're college baseball players, playing in a super regional....I think it's ok to be cocky. It'll all come down to which team backs it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        I don’t like it one bit, but just noted it’s both teams talking not unprovoked.
        That's cool. I just remember a certain player getting ragged for his antics. But nobody mentioned that he was provoked.

Comment

Clemens can do it. All in fun and fellowship! Im just sayin he might be like Forrest Gump next time up.
          In the buttocks sir!

Comment

Most impressive sight i ve seen is the crowds at Arkansas.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
              Clemens can do it. All in fun and fellowship! Im just sayin he might be like Forrest Gump next time up.
              In the buttocks sir!

Perfect time to hit him with two outs with nobody on, and they didn’t. Shocked me but I like the move by TTU. They just got him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                Always win on Sunday

Let’s go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                  That's cool. I just remember a certain player getting ragged for his antics. But nobody mentioned that he was provoked.

Wait..... wait......so giving the horns up is likened to grabbing your crotch several times? LMAO..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Wait..... wait......so giving the horns up is likened to grabbing your crotch several times? LMAO..
                    Both are offensive. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Pretty sure they have been talking **** to him all day yesterday and then did the same when he missed that throw the inning before.... He's not innocent but then again neither are the Tech guys..
                      Tennessee Tech guys are white glove guys all the way

Question, when Pierce ordered the fences moved in. Did he have them putt down 3 extra pallets of the black rubber pellets in front of home plate. When a ball hits there it looks like it hit quick sand?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                          Most impressive sight i ve seen is the crowds at Arkansas.
                          One of the best facilities and environment in college baseball. Not quite LSU, but close

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Photo shopped obviously

Comment

4-2 Horns in the 7th

Comment

I like it when they talk trash fires them up! No different then coming out with the belt after a HR it's baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X