No announcement yet.

2018 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. Drinking, texting and Thing at the same time. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hook em horns

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        Ags vs horns at 6.
        This could be fun...but it most likely will get the thread whacked due to *****baggery and the wondertwins.
        Ill be driving to a river and listening to the game...
        Gig em Ags.

Fake Aggie at it again.....us real Aggies were at the game.

Comment

I considered going to the Texas vs Aggie game but roughly $300 for two aftermarket tickets, parking, etc. vs. the comfort (and whisky) of home is a tough call.

Texas has won the CWS title 6 times.

The Aggies have made 6 appearances in the CWS.

Still, after the 9-9 start and dropping one to the Ags (and a crowd of rowdy fans in BCS) already this year, this one has the feel (to me) of Texas as an underdog. The plus side is Texas plays well at home. We shall see.

Nolan Kingham on the bump tonight. Hope he brings it.

Comment

Gonna be a fun game

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
              I considered going to the Texas vs Aggie game but roughly $300 for two aftermarket tickets, parking, etc. vs. the comfort (and whisky) of home is a tough call.

Texas has won the CWS title 6 times.

The Aggies have made 6 appearances in the CWS.

Still, after the 9-9 start and dropping one to the Ags (and a crowd of rowdy fans in BCS) already this year, this one has the feel (to me) of Texas as an underdog. The plus side is Texas plays well at home. We shall see.

Nolan Kingham on the bump tonight. Hope he brings it.
              Underdog???? Repeat.....playing at home, great ball down the stretch....besides Big 12 Tourney where they pitched nobody....one of the best HR Hitters in College Baseball.....wind blowing out to left field.Aggies pitched their best pitcher on Friday. Aggies can reach the wall. Longhorns are hitting the ball over. WIN-WIN for the Horns.

Comment

BTHOtu [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can’t believe MS State came back and beat FSU.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                    Underdog???? Repeat.....playing at home, great ball down the stretch....besides Big 12 Tourney where they pitched nobody....one of the best HR Hitters in College Baseball.....wind blowing out to left field.Aggies pitched their best pitcher on Friday. Aggies can reach the wall. Longhorns are hitting the ball over. WIN-WIN for the Horns.

I hope you’re right. I hedged my evening with a bet with my GF. If horns win I have to be a very good boy to her. You know, extra laundry and stuff. [emoji6] A win-win.

Comment

This is a pickem at best. Keep in mind it is not over by any means for the loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        This is a pickem at best. Keep in mind it is not over by any means for the loser.

I think Indiana will be over matched by either team in the elimination game. I’m not going to be shocked if this turns into a three game set between A&M and Texas.

Comment

Horns up 3-0 in the 1st

Comment

Hook’em Horns

Comment

4-1 Horns. Why does the aggie catcher stand up with 2 strikes. I have not seen that in years.

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                                4-1 Horns. Why does the aggie catcher stand up with 2 strikes. I have not seen that in years.

We’ve done that all dang season. If we have a 0-2 count, we will throw up or outside.

Comment

Working...
                                X