No announcement yet.

2018 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s a bad day at the office. Fundamentals, fundamentals and more fundamentals

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
      Any of y’all see this play? He literally could’ve just thrown it to first and be out of the inning..

https://mobile.twitter.com/SECNetwor...24930949439488

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
        Any of y’all see this play? He literally could’ve just thrown it to first and be out of the inning..

https://mobile.twitter.com/SECNetwor...24930949439488
        Wow

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Heroes to zeroes in just a few days......What a nutkick..
          Aye ya ya. I spit tea on my phone on the nutkick comment

Basebol -the game where everybody beats everybody. It takes alot and returns little. Hit 300 and your a HOF member. You get 3/10 right at work and your fired.

Just remember too. These are kids, 18-22 and pouring their heart and sole into it. Then right after the game their chasing girls, drinkin a cold beer and playing video games.
          All while the coaches are thinking 24/7 about the next game, getting a recruit and wondering why am I trying to make a living doing this.

It's pure greatness! Enjoy it.

Comment

Seeing the LSU pitcher hit a strong double to extend their lead in extras was good stuff! They asked him what he told his coach after the coach told him to go up there and hold his bat..”I hit bombs” haha. He was referring to his high school years. Big kid, great baseball.

Ags up now.

Comment

Ags 1-0 in the bottom of the 3rd.

Comment

Ags looking good so far against the best pitcher in college so they say ! Ags Softball team is hitting against the best college pitcher as well tonight!

Comment

Boomer!

Comment

Aggie pitcher is throwing a gem.

Comment

He threw a great game! Overshadowed the projected #1 draft pick. Now they just need to close it out.

Comment

Aggies girls sure blew it. Come on Aggies boys, let's finish

Comment

I like how they chased mize out the game . broadcast booth sure didn’t want to see that the way they were talking him up all day long and game long he he !!

Comment

Insurance. 4-1 Ags, bottom 8

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                              Aggies girls sure blew it. Come on Aggies boys, let's finish
                              No doubt that was un real that shortstop lost that game for them !

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                                I like how they chased mize out the game . broadcast booth sure didn’t want to see that the way they were talking him up all day long and game long he he !!

No lie! Ben McDonald finally had a few negative things to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X